counter strike tips

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
BLINK182 wrote:
HOW DO YOU CHANGE DA WRITING IN CS BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL GEBERISH.
If ur asking the text that is written while ur playing a map, then u can change the font by opening the map command ).txt file for each map) in ur maps folder and change the font to ur liking. But be careful not to change the code (syntax) of the map.

Cheers n e-peace....

OP
KoRn

KoRn

In the zone
cummon guys please give me some more tips and tricks please i dont htink there are any cs playas cuz they are taking no interest in dis thread or post....cummmon guys share sumthing.........

OP
KoRn

KoRn

In the zone
hey guys in cs the handwritings all come in squares so i cant make out what is wat even the radio commands all come in squares so is there any fix for dis..
example when i start the create server buton appears only in squares so its kinda bugging....however the game works fine but the fonts are all in squares...please help me and give me some solution

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
KoRn wrote:
cummon guys please give me some more tips and tricks please i dont htink there are any cs playas cuz they are taking no interest in dis thread or post....cummmon guys share sumthing.........
Well bro, most of the tips are discovered as soon as u play the map over and over again. Like for example, I like the De_aztec map alot so i usually take up Terrorists and sumtimes fopr a change as a CT. Jus find out more ways how u can make the game interesting by adding more opponents. Also do tell me in wat way u need tips.. .?? :? IS it in a particular map or in general skills like shooting etc. ??

Well i guess most of the CS guys hv moved from this forum coz i gues we both are the only survivors left for this discussion..... :wink: :wink:

KoRn wrote:
hey guys in cs the handwritings all come in squares so i cant make out what is wat even the radio commands all come in squares so is there any fix for dis..
example when i start the create server buton appears only in squares so its kinda bugging....however the game works fine but the fonts are all in squares...please help me and give me some solution
Are u using a Pirated version of the Counter Strike Coz this is mostly faced in Pirated or Cracked versions. I too hv a Pirated copy of CS-CZ (Counter Strike-COndition Zero) and i face the similar font. Imn my case the font is all Question marks (...???...) this way..lol.. But my friend told me to jus keep pressing enter and change the Directory wen the directory screen appears (If i need to)... :wink:

Cheers n e-peace.....

Sourabh

Laptoping
Guys, carry on the discussion minus the experiences on pirated versions. No discussions/help could be allowed for pirated copies of games on the forum.

BLINK182

Broken In
ashu888ashu888 said:
KoRn wrote:
Well bro, most of the tips are discovered as soon as u play the map over and over again. Like for example, I like the De_aztec map alot so i usually take up Terrorists and sumtimes fopr a change as a CT. Jus find out more ways how u can make the game interesting by adding more opponents. Also do tell me in wat way u need tips.. .?? :? IS it in a particular map or in general skills like shooting etc. ??

Well i guess most of the CS guys hv moved from this forum coz i gues we both are the only survivors left for this discussion..... :wink: :wink:

KoRn wrote:
Are u using a Pirated version of the Counter Strike Coz this is mostly faced in Pirated or Cracked versions. I too hv a Pirated copy of CS-CZ (Counter Strike-COndition Zero) and i face the similar font. Imn my case the font is all Question marks (...???...) this way..lol.. But my friend told me to jus keep pressing enter and change the Directory wen the directory screen appears (If i need to)... :wink:

Cheers n e-peace.....

i want places to camp gud ones and sum secret hiding places where i can hide after i jum to dat place i found 1 in italy dats why! :wink:

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Please use this thread www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=36892 for ur querries as it will be helpful for newer as well as existing users to get answers quickly and efficiently :)

Now AFAIK, there is one place in map de_aztec (where u plant the bomb in the B site area. This area is jus between the entry point to the area (not from the watery/grassy side) but from the side where in a room the STONE blocks are kept (wich comes directly after crossing the bridge). As u enter this B bomb site area,after planting the bomb u can rest and wait (in the L shaped space) for CTs to come for diffusing the Bomb and u can kill them (even if ur alone and u hv to kill 2 or 3 CTs) :)

cheers n e-peace.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom