counter strike tips

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoRn

In the zone
hey guys if u got any interesting tips on cs source please post dem here i am eager to know about tips n triks on various maps like italy so please share dem wit me :wink:

vmp_vivek

In the zone
Hey,
I have played CS only a few times, but I know this one good trick: There a lots of places to hide, but if you wanna hide somewhere like in the open area, then use your grenades on the barrels. They will fall down and you can take cover behind them and as soon as you see your enemy, (I bet he won't be able to see you :wink: ) you can shoot him and give him a surprise. Of course, try to arrange the barrels in the corners and you will be fine. 8) :D

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
KoRn wrote:
hey guys if u got any interesting tips on cs source please post dem here i am eager to know about tips n triks on various maps like italy so please share dem wit me
See this dude.. this will help u out as well as others to a gr8 extent...
*strategy.counter-strike.com/

cheers n e-peace.....

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
As this thread deals with CS , i would like to ask that does any one knows how to play CS online, means if a grp a friend wants to play over net what r the steps to be taken......can any one post step by step procedure......?

OP
KoRn

KoRn

In the zone
ashu888ashu888 said:
BLINK182 wrote:
YOU SUCK IN NOSGOT
Wat u mean by tat ????? Post sensible else walk out bro....No **** here.

cheers n e-peace.....

dats my cuzin and hes buggin me mods u can do sumthin like put him on a warning :roll:

OP
KoRn

KoRn

In the zone
vmp_vivek said:
Hey,
I have played CS only a few times, but I know this one good trick: There a lots of places to hide, but if you wanna hide somewhere like in the open area, then use your grenades on the barrels. They will fall down and you can take cover behind them and as soon as you see your enemy, (I bet he won't be able to see you :wink: ) you can shoot him and give him a surprise. Of course, try to arrange the barrels in the corners and you will be fine. 8) :D

hey u mean i jus go next to a barrel it falls i go behind it and hide hmmmm dats kinda risky but its worth a try thanx anyway cummon guys keep the tips comin......
thanx for the site its gud!!

OP
KoRn

KoRn

In the zone
hey guys cummon im waiting for sum more sites given me info on secret camping places and all i jus know one in the italy map.....but no more so im waiting

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
As a request to the Mods,
I think the mods shud make this thread as a sticky for all Counter Strike related querries including map info,commands,tweaks for Counter Strike (v1.6), Counter Strike-Source(CSS), Counter Strike-Condition Zero (CS-CZ)

Hops the mods do the needful.. as there are many ppl who wanna contribute to this thread as well as clarify their doubts and share tips as well.

KoRn wrote:
hey guys cummon im waiting for sum more sites given me info on secret camping places and all i jus know one in the italy map.....but no more so im waiting
Well bro as far as i hv my brains rattling...those were the good sites from my side.... :)

cheers n e-peace...

ak24

Broken In
Hi guys... could someone pls give me CS CD KEY... I just got the game and the cd key mentioned in the CS CD is invalid.
Pls help

vmp_vivek

In the zone
ak24 said:
Hi guys... could someone pls give me CS CD KEY... I just got the game and the cd key mentioned in the CS CD is invalid.
Pls help

I bet your CD Key is pirated as well as you CANNOT ask anybody here for any keys.

OP
KoRn

KoRn

In the zone
ashu888ashu888 said:
As a request to the Mods,
I think the mods shud make this thread as a sticky for all Counter Strike related querries including map info,commands,tweaks for Counter Strike (v1.6), Counter Strike-Source(CSS), Counter Strike-Condition Zero (CS-CZ)

Hops the mods do the needful.. as there are many ppl who wanna contribute to this thread as well as clarify their doubts and share tips as well.

KoRn wrote:
Well bro as far as i hv my brains rattling...those were the good sites from my side.... :)

ahsh wat Sites u jus gave me jus 1 site so i want more related to hiding spots and secret places where i can hide from the enemy and all cummon
atleast 70% of the members must be knowing sumthing.....
BTW:mods i think it is truly a gud idea to convert this thread to a sticky for cs related queries.......

cheers n e-peace...
:wink:
ITS A GUD IDEA! :D

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
KoRn wrote:
ITS A GUD IDEA!
vmp_vivek wrote:
^^ Yep, agree to that point.
Thanx a lot for ur support guys... :):)
Lets see wat the mods hv to say to this creativity....

BTW where are all the CS fans bro !!!! :? we want an active participation in this..>RITE !!!!! :p :p

Cheers n e-peace...

OP
KoRn

KoRn

In the zone
ahish wat Sites u jus gave me jus 1 site so i want more related to hiding spots and secret places where i can hide from the enemy and all cummon
atleast 70% of the members must be knowing sumthing.....

BLINK182

Broken In
SORRY FOR DA LAST MESSAGE IT WAS FOR KORN NOSGOT IS A GAME PARLOUR IN OUR CITY
WHERE I BEATED KORN ON A MATCH....
HOW DO YOU CHANGE DA WRITING IN CS BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL GEBERISH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom