counter strike 1.6 cheats

Status
Not open for further replies.

jitubhai

Broken In
:lol:
hey, does anyone know any cheats 4 cs 1.6???
i've heard ab't a cheat in which the cross-hair colour changes when u shoot on target. does anyone know it???

D

Deleted member 5901

Y Do u want cheatz its like one of the most easiest GAMES !!!!

Varunnagwekar

Semi-Geek
Hey guys what is this? If this guy wants the cheats then give it to him. Why the stupid questions? Hey have you checked the net or some softwares which are made especially for cheat codes?

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
i do not understand y u want a cheat for so easy and first of all, a online team game.... will u not be cheating others???? First of all come out of using cheat codes for games, its very bad to see that u complete or compete in a game using cheat.....u r taking away from the game producers the objective of making game and also the hardwork they put in so that u could think ways of completeing it.... THINK....

Varunnagwekar

Semi-Geek
You should not cheat online. but you can definatly cheat offline. thats purely legal. And i think the people at steam must have taken care of cheating anyways.

OP
J

jitubhai

Broken In
guys i am not cheating online. just when i am playin with bots. of course the guys online won't let the cheat go thro. but, its fun with bots.

sandeeprao

Broken In
if the guy wants cheats why don't u just give it to him??is it going to affect u in anyway??hey jitubhai jus check out he console window by pressing "`" i think the cheats are given over there or u must activate it by typing some thing like sv_(what u need ).not very sure abt the cheats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom