COST OF PEN DRIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.

go4inet

In the zone
But wht drudge has suggested are not branded anyway.

Branded one's are just the double the price that he has quaote and I did buy a LG Pen Drive 1GIG for Rs.4700 a 4 months back.

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
^^
These are the prices i know when i enquired about it at ritchie street (hardwares shops area in chennai).

The 1gb is panasonic.. 256mb is sandisk... yeah maybe they are not of very good quality but still u can depend on them :D

mohit

The Hardware Labs
i bought a Kingston 512 mb data traveler with 5 years warranty and bill for 2600/- bucks around 2 months back.

go4inet

In the zone
there are cheap quality stuffs @ ritchie street, they are reliable btw, my frnds did purchase some from there and later in just 2 weeks they met with many problems over the USB's and 512 , you can maximum store about 400 or upto 450 not as they mention, thats why when ur going for USB above 512 mb, so please go for branded one's do check up Digit mags for some reviews before you go for them.

There are some USB's which come with MP3 Players. You can even have a eye over them.

zodiac_511

The CREATURE
I got an iball Pen Drive (128MB USB 2.0) 2day as a compliment 8) . The MRP on the packaging says Rs.1995 and was manufactured this Feb :p .Can anyone temme whether this is a good product?

ashulovely

Right off the assembly line
abhishek_734 said:
WHAT IS THE COST OF A GOOD PEN DRIVE IN MARKET.

Dealings,selling,buying of any sort is not allowed in the forums.Please read the rules & I hope you get acquainted with them.-digen

shivaranjan.b

In the zone
Transcend 128 MB--Rs 900
Transcend 256 MB-- Rs 1200
Gigabyte 256 MB-- Rs 1400

All this available with warranty and bill in chennai...

Regards...

sachin_kothari

Ambassador of Buzz
I would suggest you to buy an external 2.5" HDD instead of an USB Stick. It has more advantages and costs just around Rs 3800 for a 40 GB HDD along with casing.

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
How does External HDD connect through PC and again are there non USB Pen drives also? If yes, How do they work and what r their costs?

NiluGeek

Broken In
connecting external hard drive

xternal hard drive is connected to your usb port in your pc,if your USB port is 2.0 than the data transfer speed is also high.Now i ball has released 4 gb portable hard drive costing cool 9000 rs, it can be connected to computer though USB port to laptop or desktop pc.

seagate has released portable HDD in 40 gb and 80 gb segments they can transfer data from hd to pc and vice-versa at max speeds of 480 Mbps.But I don't think so that it is availiable in India, its availiable online. :)

linardni

Journeyman
Recently I have purchased an Odyssey 256MB pendrive at Rs.850/- only whereas the marked price was around 2k bucks (sorry..don't remember the actual printed MRP). It's sleek, stylish (rose petal like red coloured) & gives good result.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom