corus belongs to tata

Status
Not open for further replies.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
as the heading goes ... congrats to mr. ratan tata for winning the gruelling battle against csn to bag corrus and become the 5th largest steel maker ... bole toh india shining ... india poised :p

hailgautam

Youngling
Re: corrus belongs to tata

Though a Parsi will make good PM, but they are in extreme minority to be able to do anything. I don't think that a Parsi is representing evan a Municipality Council in any of the places they are stying i.e. Hyderabad, Kolkata or Mumbai.

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot

Where did that come from:confused:I didn't think about his religion at once!
I said it because he will take our country to new heights with his strong will and modern ideas.

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...

608 pence/share was the last price quoted price by TATA's to win corus....
frankly even i didn't expect TATA's to go so far to grab the deal even so with media buzz about CSN's desperation to buy corus...

OP
iMav

iMav

The Devil's Advocate

arre naam mein kya hai .... ab toh wo tata hai na ;)

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot

In DD they say there are two Indian steel companies in top 5.One is Tata-corus.Which is the other one?

OP
iMav

iMav

The Devil's Advocate

they might be counting ... mittal steel .... as in 2 indians in top 5 ... btw u watch DD

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot

^NO DUDE I was just channel surfing towards ESPN.It is the habit of most of us to count the achievements of a NRI or guy of indian origin as ours.:-x

hailgautam

Youngling

vimal_mehrotra said:
Where did that come from:confused:I didn't think about his religion at once!
I said it because he will take our country to new heights with his strong will and modern ideas.

Well, You Be practical buddy. Coz Politics is not!

mail2and

Walking, since 2004.

vimal_mehrotra said:
^NO DUDE I was just channel surfing towards ESPN.It is the habit of most of us to count the achievements of a NRI or guy of indian origin as ours.:-x

Laxmi Naryan Mittal still proudly holds an Indian passport.

BTW, how the wheels turn!

In 1907, when Tata Steel was established, the British colonists created lots of difficulties for the Tatas. But, they survived.

Exactly a 100 years later, Tata Steel bought the biggest British steel company with British funding. What a slap on the face!

It also helps that the richest man in Britain is an Indian. :)

As Indian companies grow, we will see a lot more of M & A activity from India. Global banks are now more than willing to give loans to Indian companies for M & A activities.

Let's wait for Reliance to show some magic now. :)

Last edited:

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
All Tata product and Service userssssssssss.........

Ready to pay Price hike, bid amount will collect from You in coming years.

Yamaraj

The Lord of Death

mail2and said:
Laxmi Naryan Mittal still proudly holds an Indian passport.

BTW, how the wheels turn!

In 1907, when Tata Steel was established, the British colonists created lots of difficulties for the Tatas. But, they survived.

Exactly a 100 years later, Tata Steel bought the biggest British steel company with British funding. What a slap on the face!

It also helps that the richest man in Britain is an Indian. :)

As Indian companies grow, we will see a lot more of M & A activity from India. Global banks are now more than willing to give loans to Indian companies for M & A activities.

Let's wait for Reliance to show some magic now. :)
Indeed! The wheel of colonialization is turning.

T

thunderbird.117

Stick said:
All Tata product and Service userssssssssss.........

Ready to pay Price hike, bid amount will collect from You in coming years.

1 S is enough. People can understand it is users.

OP
iMav

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
well hats of to tata .... man following the news i thought ki yeh toh haath se nikal gaya .... but silently tata stole it from csn .... ratan tata ... the baap of all business men in india ... cleanly get his way done

OP
iMav

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
according to him (ratan tata) ... they did not reach or cross he limit they had set for themselves to buyout corus ... so in tht sense if u believe him which v all shud ... no they didnt go overboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom