[Views] Corsair/Kaizen Mumbai RAM RMA experience

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
One of my 4GB Corsair Vengeance RAM stick turned out to be defective so I went to Kaizen Infoserve at Lamington. Unfortunately I reached there at 1:30 p.m. and 1-2 p.m. was their lunch time. So I waited. There were other people already waiting. Atleast got an empty chair to sit. A few minutes later another guy came in by when I realized there was a token system. I had to wait for one more person's turn now. They started servicing exactly at 2.00 p.m. .My turn came. I gave him the RAM. He checked the S/N no. Didn't open the case. Entered information into his old computer which took a bit of time. Then he printed a receipt from a printer that 'heard' like a dot matrix printer. He gave the receipt to me and said it will take time about 15 days. I asked whether the replacement would be shipped back. He said no. After 15 days I called Kaizen and they said the replacement hasn't arrived yet. I called next week and week after that. Finally after 30 days the replacement arrived. I went there again this time I reached at 4.00 p.m. Took the token and found an empty chair. There were other people already waiting. My turn came and I gave him the receipt. He checked it and then went to search for my RAM on the shelf. He took out a Corsair CX600 PSU box. Opened it and there were lots of RAM sticks inside. Lots of Value Select RAMs some XMS3 RAMs and then found my one and only Corsair Vengeance. He gave it to me and RMA done.

+ Got the replacement and it works
+ No questions asked

- Took 30 days for replacement
- Won't ship back to home

Some guy brought a Corsair VS450 for RMA. He was holding the PSU by its cables and let the PSU hang by its weight. Other people had motherboards all over their bare hands.

*s19.postimg.org/u6as4bihv/Cod4_10216.jpg

There were some Corsair VS and CX PSU boxes on the shelf for holding RAMs. Looks like they got excess boxes of them due to RMA. On the floor was a box of Corsair H100i.

*s19.postimg.org/4osdkq0rn/Cod4_10217.jpg

Bonus images. Passing by primeabgb.

*s19.postimg.org/cisz648kj/Cod4_10218.jpg
*s19.postimg.org/66dtwa5ib/Cod4_10219.jpg

Top Bottom