Corsair H50,Cooler Master V6 GT, Logitech G15,Patriot 4Gb DDR2 ram, Grand Carrera

Status
Not open for further replies.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Incorrect info provided and cheating reported on Gowt1ham.

Guys, stay away from buying anything from this seller till he comes out clean.

The thread will not be locked to let the discussion happen between saz and gowt1ham.

Incorrect info provided and cheating reported on Gowt1ham.

Guys, stay away from buying anything from this seller till he comes out clean.

The thread will not be locked to let the discussion happen between saz and gowt1ham.

saz

Journeyman
My intent is not to damage any body's repo...it may be just incidence where OP overlooked and missed including all the components with corsair H50. In my case the 120mm Corsair FAN is missing and the cooler is of no use until I buy a FAN separately.

My concern and request is that the seller should have mentioned in the original post about missing component, because I paid the amount for a "Corsair H50" as a whole.

I am discussing the matters with him through PMs/On phone until now....

OP
Gowt1ham

Gowt1ham

Gowt1ham
trust is everything....and well sachin has lost faith in me and vice versa.

ontopic:
1. this is a new rmaed peice which didn't come with a fan. i am ready to provide with a 3rd party fan but shipping charges at least needs to be paid.

2. i will take the cooler back the cooler shipped back in the same condition and refund entire amount.

3. i think tim inclusion is explained.

u should have clarified with me first..... i am really disappointed and hurt. :(

Last edited:

saz

Journeyman
Gowtham,

I haven't lost any trust...I have been communicating via PMs and not on this thread with you to avoid any bad repo.

If you say Corsair H50 for sale doesn't that mean the whole cooler is for sale(with all components)? If anything missing or broken shouldn't it be mentioned in the original post?
I especially asked you that "are all accessories" included and you said yes....at that time you should have mentioned there that FAN is not included if not in the main post. I am not willing to pay shippment for shipping cooler back or the FAN.

For clarification part I had sent you PMs and message regarding this and If you ask me to pay for shipping charges for FAN separately which I feel is unfair then I had to talk to mods regarding this.

OP
Gowt1ham

Gowt1ham

Gowt1ham
"this is a new rmaed peice which didn't come with a fan"

i must not provide u with a fan if u have read my posts correctly. i am giving one out of courtesy.

i haven't mentioned fan is included. i have provided pics of all the stuff included.
i gave all the accessories corsair sent me to u.

maybe if u had asked me politely to ship the fan freely i would have considered it. now i am in no mood to relent or listen.

my final offer stands :
1. i am ready to provide with a 3rd party fan but shipping charges at least needs to be paid.

2. i will take the cooler back the cooler shipped back in the same condition and refund entire amount.

if u don't like this deal plz ship it back.

i am not selling\buying unless a decision is made here.

Last edited:

saz

Journeyman
"this is a new rmaed peice which didn't come with a fan"

i haven't mentioned fan is included. i have provided pics of all the stuff included.
i gave all the accessories corsair sent me to u.

maybe if u had asked me politely to ship the fan freely i would have considered it. now i am in no mood to relent or listen.

There is no point highlighting it now...you should have mentioned in 1st post. I am nowhere been any harsh in all my communications with you. Its you who is being adamant and not willing to admit a simple mistake. Also if you have politely accepted your fault here I would have thought of sharing the shipping charges...but looking at ur attitude I won't. None of your two offer are acceptable to me.

OP
Gowt1ham

Gowt1ham

Gowt1ham
mr sachin have i mentioned fan is included?
or have u asked before buying if fan is included and i said yes.

if either of these cases was true then i was wrong. I don't remember this happening.
if u had mentioned abt the fan as u did abt tim(and i clarified it) u could have got a free fan or a reasonable answer.

I am going out of my way to provide what is not mentioned. That was my last offer and i will never budge from it.

saz

Journeyman
5.Corsair H50: 2.75k
1 year old i think but cooler replaced in February and used for max 10-15hrs since.
New box, brackets cooler etc...
Reason for sale:Lying IDle

Dear Sir, Where did you mention the FAN (which is a standard component that comes with this cooler) is not included in your 1st post? to a normal person your 1st post would give impression that the cooler would include all components...unless you mention missing components

I have asked you "are all accessories included" in my PM and you said yes. Do you mean I had to ask for all the components separately? i.e. is Radiator, pump, FAN, Brackets, screws included...otherwise you won't include it?

And btw for TIM as well you replied to me that you have only used a small amount and plenty is available...this gave an impression to me that a separate TIM is included with the cooler. Although, I am not blaming you for this as its a consumable item and frankly speaking I had no idea if it comes pre applied to the cooler or a separate tube is provided.

So kind of you to "go out of the way" but let me remind you again if you say Corsair H50 for sale it would mean with all its accessories except consumable items, unless you mention about missing components...I think its very simple and common thing to understand. As I said not willing to accept any of your offers.

OP
Gowt1ham

Gowt1ham

Gowt1ham
i repeat ,its an rmaed product.....it didn't come with a fan.

i will take the cooler back the cooler shipped back in the same condition and refund entire amount.

if u are telling me to send 3rd party fan with me bearing shipping cost it implies i cheated u (which something i cannot bear on my conscience) and i need to compensate for that. if this is the case....
good luck withe cooler its pretty new. this deal is over.

Last edited:

saz

Journeyman
yes, I must say its in good shape.Neither me or any one else cant force you to do anything....unless mods have any different idea here.

Will take it as a lesson learnt and for other buyers as well I would suggest them to learn something from here...be extra careful in any of their dealings with all the sellers.

saz

Journeyman
I guess when we (me & Gowtham) talked about this issue on phone he said that original FAN was broken and he was using 3rd party fan. So he can only ship a 3rd party 120mm FAN.

@Gowtham, If you admit that there was a little fault (not saying you cheated me as the cooler you sent to me is in good condition, its common to make mistake but you can atleast admit that) at your part by not mentioning about the FAN then I can share 50% of the shipping charges (which I guess should not be more than Rs 50/-, correct me if I am wrong) and I really don't need a fancy LED fan...a simple decent 120mm FAN would serve the purpose.

Last edited:

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
mr sachin have i mentioned fan is included?
or have u asked before buying if fan is included and i said yes.

if either of these cases was true then i was wrong. I don't remember this happening.
if u had mentioned abt the fan as u did abt tim(and i clarified it) u could have got a free fan or a reasonable answer.

I am going out of my way to provide what is not mentioned. That was my last offer and i will never budge from it.

Gowt1ham

as per corsair's Hd50 product page:

High-efficiency, low-noise 120mm fan for drawing cool air across the radiator

Whether the unit is RMAed or not, when you are selling the unit as a whole, you should include the fan (which is part of the package that was sold to you). You didn't mention that the Corsair 120mm silent fan will not be included which is wrong on your part. It is your responsibility to send either the fan provided by Corsair (in working condition) or provide fan of similar quality without any extra charges put on saz's head.

I somehow have a feeling that you are using the fan for your PC instead of sending it to saz.

OP
Gowt1ham

Gowt1ham

Gowt1ham
"You didn't mention that the Corsair 120mm silent fan will not be included which is wrong on your part. It is your responsibility to send either the fan provided by Corsair (in working condition) or provide fan of similar quality without any extra charges put on saz's head."

i didn't get a god damn corsair fan after rma!
plz buddy i have silly led fans....and more than enough that i can use.

"I somehow have a feeling that you are using the fan for your PC instead of sending it to saz."
this is exactly why i won't ship fan bearing my cost. this is admission of cheating. NO I WILL NEVER DO THIS.

i am on most of the forums, its a standard procedure for the buyer to ship back if they don't like it. i will take it back.
And i haven't mentioned this btw....

my only fault is i didn't mention it. i expected this was not a big issue as i always use 3rd party fan.

Last edited:

saz

Journeyman
can I send the amount once I receive the FAN this time? Also, can you send a screenshot of the payment receipt from speedpost indicating the shipping charges?

----Edited-------
^ shipping the product back to you would mean that I pay the shipping charges again...which I don't want to.

Come on man its a simple mistake and I am not considering it as cheating, you just have to admit that. Also, I have said maximum I can do is share shipping charges with you to a max of Rs 50/-(Ideally which I shouldn't do)

Also, while editing your previous post plz don't replace the old content entirely it creates confusion.

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
I think amicably if the seller send a 120mm standard fan, and a photo copy of the courier invoice charges, and the the buyer reimburses 50% of shipping -- we are fine. No one has to own up to anything. Mistakes can happen, and a critical insight was over looked.

Gowtham, would really appreciate your cooperation here. Also from next time when you send 2nd hand goods, please mention explicitly if some parts/accessories/assortments which are part of the standard bundle, which you have put up for the sale --- are missing. This way your intentions are clear from day 1, and doubts are not raised on your integrity.

Saz, you can accept the 120mm fan and reimburse the 50% shipping charges ELSE you may ship back the whole package at your own cost and expect the sales refund amount from Gowtham.

Hope something can be chosen here.

OP
Gowt1ham

Gowt1ham

Gowt1ham
can I send the amount once I receive the FAN this time? Also, can you send a screenshot of the payment receipt from speedpost indicating the shipping charges?

----Edited-------
^ shipping the product back to you would mean that I pay the shipping charges again...which I don't want to.

Come on man its a simple mistake and I am not considering it as cheating, you just have to admit that. Also, I have said maximum I can do is share shipping charges with you to a max of Rs 50/-(Ideally which I shouldn't do)

Also, while editing your previous post plz don't replace the old content entirely it creates confusion.

its not abt u buddy, its about me.
people already jumping to conclusions without bothering to look into the matter.

@asingh

will do. i have only led fans though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom