corsair 450 vx, need prompt reply

OP
avichandana20000

avichandana20000

Cyborg Agent
You office is blocking images

but then why it is not blocking other's picture but only mine. same thing is happening in my home also.:sad:

That image is incorrect for the VX450.

My goodness. Such a reputed online site providing wrong pictures!!:x and they are not updating it also

It would have the 8 PIN. Yours has 2x EPS12 wires..?

cannot understand 2 x EPS12 wires. Are u talking of my current PSU?

In my mobo manual 20+4 pin is named as EATXPWR and the 4pin as ATX12V.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
The older VX450 had those connectors. Check this:-

Corsair VX450W Review - Page 1/5 | techPowerUp

Current ones just have a single 8pin splittable to 2 4pin connector.

OP
avichandana20000

avichandana20000

Cyborg Agent
ok my doubts get cleared regarding PSU. and for this i have postponed the buying for 1 day. thanks to all .

But what about the picture issue. pls help out that too.

OP
avichandana20000

avichandana20000

Cyborg Agent
^^
You office is blocking images.

Check the settings of IE8 and KIS. May be something there.

There is absolutely no problem in IE8 or KIS 2011setings as i can clearly remember that this prob has started only a few days back.I cannot see the pics which i have posted long before in TDF but that time it was clearly visible with kis 2011 & ie8. Moreover, i can see the picture clearly when i attach it in another forum.(attach pic)

So the prob is with my ID, i suppose.

Requesting moderators to check .

One more point: two days back i posted a thread in BAZAR section and topgear has blocked that thread for an inevitable reason and i have given three days time to correcvt that. has something occured from there?

Last edited:

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
Why dont you post on photobucket, and host it here.

You sales thread did not comply with the rules.

OP
avichandana20000

avichandana20000

Cyborg Agent
Why dont you post on photobucket, and host it here.

how to do that?

but the problem is not solved. doing photobucket is bypassing the actual problem i think.

You sales thread did not comply with the rules.

this i have underdstood. since i am busy in buying the PSU and sunday is my only holiday i do not think i will be able to post the hdtune report before that.

Last edited:

sriharsha_madineni

Cyborg Agent
Regarding your doubts about the pins you get, this might help.
Bought the same last year :)

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/overclocking-modding-show-off/45694-post-your-latest-purchase-142.html#post1205089

If at all there is a change in the new batch of VX450, I can confirm it coz my friend will be getting his Vx450 tomorrow.

OP
avichandana20000

avichandana20000

Cyborg Agent
Regarding your doubts about the pins you get, this might help.
Bought the same last year :)

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/overclocking-modding-show-off/45694-post-your-latest-purchase-142.html#post1205089

If at all there is a change in the new batch of VX450, I can confirm it coz my friend will be getting his Vx450 tomorrow.

great pics. thanks.

OP
avichandana20000

avichandana20000

Cyborg Agent
finally i have bought the PSU.

Unboxed it . The Ac power cord supplied by it perfectly fits in the BELKIN Spike Buster.

Now I have just plugged in the other end of the Ac cord to the PSU and switch it on.
But the fan is not spinning.

Is that a sign of a problematic PSU or it will start spinning after i put all the associate cables in the mobo and peripherals?

Last edited:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Once you press start button of your cabinet then only it will start up (fan revvs)

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
There are two pins on the 24ATX connectors which are connected to the BUS, which has the end-point on your chassis on/off. So when you press the chassis on/off, there is a circuit complete via the button-->bus line-->PSU 24ATX, and the PSU fires up. It immediately starts to send power to the PC.

It is a mechanism, to be able to power ON the PSU externally, since it will be inside -- from an easy human user point of action.
:)

OP
avichandana20000

avichandana20000

Cyborg Agent
There are two pins on the 24ATX connectors which are connected to the BUS, which has the end-point on your chassis on/off. So when you press the chassis on/off, there is a circuit complete via the button-->bus line-->PSU 24ATX, and the PSU fires up. It immediately starts to send power to the PC.

It is a mechanism, to be able to power ON the PSU externally, since it will be inside -- from an easy human user point of action.
:)

Awesome explanation. thanks.

One more question in that 24ATX connector i have found that there is a blank area with no pin at all and no wire from the bunch is made connected to it. why is that? Sorry for too many qns but since i am doing this myself queries are giggling up in mind.

Top Bottom