Core2Duo or Core2Quad???

Status
Not open for further replies.
gaurav_indian said:
It seems Help_is_here is a Core 2 series dealer.:D

lol... I always support the underdogs in majority of the cases. I don't like the dominators of anything in any industry because they are there by doing lot of unethical business. Hence I always support the underdogs.

In the processor Industry, I support AMD than Intel
In the F1 industry, I support every other team other than Ferrari :D
In the software Industry I support anything that is not windows/Microsoft
If kenya and India are playing, I support kenya..

So on and so forth.. I always like the underdogs because they always keep fighting with the true spirit, not like the one's at the top of the list who use any means necessary to reach and stay there whether that be ethical or unethical:mad:

So, conclusion is: I am certainly not an Intel dealer:D :D

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
gaurav_indian said:
It seems Help_is_here is a Core 2 series dealer.:D

@nightmare tere avatar ki :mad:

bhai tum logo jab kuch nai melta to mere avatar k peche lag jate iss bar ki digit page 15 meri photo nikli hai bus location wrong di hai batao main uss me se kaun hu

gaurav_indian said:
^^ Digit or PC World? :D

I haven't got my hands on a regular subscription of PCWorld so can't really say :D

Anyways, where's the guy who started this thread? What has he decided? Which one is he going to buy or did we all get him more confused?? :D :D

OP
go4saket

go4saket

Actually am thinking to wait for some time as some of you recommended and lets see how Penryn turns out to be both in terms of performance and cost effectiveness... Anyways, thanks a lot to all you guys for all this help...

praka123

left this forum longback
NIGHTMARE said:
bhai tum logo jab kuch nai melta to mere avatar k peche lag jate iss bar ki digit page 15 meri photo nikli hai bus location wrong di hai batao main uss me se kaun hu
kaun si?guess ur young so ur Rohit Patel?:D

sandeepk

Journeyman
Go with dual core instead of quad core. It is much lower priced than quad core and also as you are not really into multitasking it will be waste to buy a quad core cpu and not using it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom