Core i5 Rig for Rs.52,000

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
1. What is the purpose of the computer? (Note: If you are planning to say multimedia, you will have to be more specific as all types of systems are capable of doing that)
A:Gaming and Browsing.

2. Are you open to alternate ideas/products giving similar better performance but offering more VFM/ sellers? If not- why?
A:Yes

3. What is your MAX budget?
A:52,000

4. Planning to overclock?
A:No

5. Which OS are you planning to use?
A:Windows 7 (32-bit)

6. How much hard drive space is needed?
A:500GB SATA II

7. What resolution will the screen run at & whats the size of the screen you want? If you already want have one and want to use it, mention its resolution and size.
A:1600*900

8. How would you rate your hardware knowledge from the count of 1-10? (1 being the lowest, 5 being you are somewhat in sync with the current performers and 10 being the highest)
A:9/10

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
A:By an assembler.

10. When are you planning to buy the system?
A:June,2011

11. Are you one of the types looking out for "future proof" configurations?
A:Yes,3-4 years.

12. Are there going to be any components that you don't want to include in this new rig? If yes, do mention.
A:No

13. Which city do you live in and are you open to buying from shops from other city/states?
A:Hyderabad

14. Mention any other points if deemed necessary
A: What is the meaning of LE or LX in Asus motherboards range(H67 range).

i am planning to buy the following Config by mid June for my birthday.Its like this.

1) CPU-Intel Core i5 2500 3.3GHz-
2) RAM-Corsair XMS3 4 GB Kit(2*2GB)DDR3 1333MHz-
3) DVD-RW-Sony 24x SATA DVD-RW(DRU-880S-ZR)-
4) MB-Asus P8H67-M-LE(Rev.3.0)(B3)-
5) CABINET-Cooler Master Elite 430-
6) SPEAKERS-Creative SBS A335 Speakers-
7) MONITOR-Dell IN2020M 20”LED-
8) HDD-Western Digital 500GB SATA II(WD5000AAKX)-
9) GPU-ZOTAC GeForce GTX 560 Ti 1GB DDR5-
10) SMPS-Corsair Gaming Series GS600-
11) KB+MOUSE-Logitech G1 Gaming Desktop-
TOTAL-

Please tell me the hyderabad prices and also suggest a gud shop to buy where I can get the prices you suggest.Ok.Not the online shops but hyderabad shops.Ok.

MegaMind

Human Spambot
If u are getting by june, get here by may end...
There will be a considerable price drop by then...

sparx

TechFanatic
GPU and many other component Prices will be much less, so you will have better options. Bump this post in june

The config you gave crossed 52k

Check these replacements:
Processor: Intel Core i5 2400
RAM: 1x4GB DDR3 1333MHz
GPU: Sapphire HD 6870
HDD: Seagate 1TB

With these replacements, total will be around 52k

Cilus

laborare est orare
No, i5 does not have HT. So i5 2100, 2300, 2400, 2500 and 2500K do not have HT enabled. They are having 4 Physical cores and can run 4 threads simultaneously.
Only Core i7 processors like i7 2600 and 2600K are having their HT enabled and can run 8 threads simultaneously.

None of the Sandy bridge motherboards are having On-die graphics. In Sandy Bridge architecture the GPU is fused inside the processor die. But for enabling them you have to use motherboards based on H67 chipset.

Top Bottom