Core 2 Duo assembled

Status
Not open for further replies.

BXtreme

Right off the assembly line
Hi, this is bxtreme.
My 1st post here :eek:

I've just assembled a new comp but I've changed my mind for a desktop as I'll be mostly mobile now. So, I was thinking to sell it...even if it's 3 weeks old:p
The specs are-
Core 2 Duo E6300 1.86ghz @ 2.00ghz
some g965 mobo...
Viewsonic VX1945wm Widescreen HD 19" LCD TFT w/ idock
Seagate 160gb Sata HDD
Kingston 1x1gb DDR2 667mhz Ram
Nvidia Geforce 7300GS 512mb Gfx card
DVD 16x writer
Pinnacle PCTV Tv Tuner
Dual Battery 800va UPS
Standard Mid-tower (silver and black like HP) with 500w PSU
Keyboard, Mouse and 5.1 speakers are included.
Lots of preinstalled apps, and some games.
There must be some more but I forgot:p

I bought this system around 60k, It's almost brand new but just out of the box, so I expect a price around 50k for it to be sold.
If any1 is interested please reply and if you have any comments feel free to say them.
I'll be checking replies 2-3 hrs later so don't expect a reply within that! :rolleyes:

Last edited:

apacheman

Journeyman
well...i dnt think u'll find any taker 4 r desktop as a whole. so, u'll hafta sell it in bits n pieces i guess.
anyway, i'm intrstd in ur LCD n de HDD...can u plz list ur price 4 it?
n can u giv de brand name of de UPS n de DVD Writer?

Pathik

Google Bot
Dude you can get the same system in abt 30k now... So u shd reconsider ur asking price..

OP
B

BXtreme

sry for not replying...
it'd be a pain to sell it piece by piece as every item would require too much shipping cost and also cause a headache. i want to get rid of the entire lot but anyways i'll reconsider about selling the monitor and such...
i expect the lcd to be 17k(bought in 18.5k and it's shiny new), the mobo is the 'plain' P5b and not the dlx and must be around 8k).
i'll think abt everything again.....

ashnik

Ambassador of Buzz
First of all, WELCOME to the forum.

I 'm not interested in buying but some tips
don't u have spkrs?
Mention ur city.
Individual Warranties of all products and R the bill/reciepts with u?
Mention the brand names and models nos of everything, incl. k/b, mouse, dvd RW, UPS.
A photo would help a lot, esp for selling the monitor.

Edit ur first post only.

OP
B

BXtreme

k, without the LCD the expected price may be 38k and I've also included 5.1 speakers Logitech M-50. Howz it now ?

assasin

Banned
BXtreme said:
k, without the LCD the expected price may be 38k and I've also included 5.1 speakers Logitech M-50. Howz it now ?

common man a Logitech M-50 costs 2.2k max and ur xpecting 38k for ur config that too without monitor....
r u out of ur mind???????:confused:
quote prices based on their present market price and not based on how much u bought it for.it'll help u attract buyers.
even i'm interested in buying ur lcd but 17k for that is too much.u can get a 22" widescreen for that much now.

OP
B

BXtreme

pardon me for the prices, i'd like to hear your prices too, so bring them in :)
gfx - 2.5k maybe and it's dedicated.
lcd - in lots of stores of kolkata it's selling for 16-17k, so i was just following it, if the price isn't nice just ignore it :(
for the other things please give rates at how much do you expect them, then I can cooperate more, as buying in high rates gets me the stupid feeling of 'mine is good and valuable'. :-(

Last edited:

rock_raghav

Broken In
d guy is totally outta his mind....50k fr dis config....frankly spkng..dis config is jzt wrth 25k at nehru plc in nu del....dat 2 if it is brnd nu....lolz....taz ol i cn say....

spitfire

Gizmo Freak !
BXtreme said:
Hi, this is bxtreme.
:eek:
Core 2 Duo E6300 1.86ghz @ 2.00ghz
some g965 mobo...
Viewsonic VX1945wm Widescreen HD 19" LCD TFT w/ idock
Seagate 160gb Sata HDD
Kingston 1x1gb DDR2 667mhz Ram
Nvidia Geforce 7300GS 512mb Gfx card
DVD 16x writer
Pinnacle PCTV Tv Tuner
Dual Battery 800va UPS
Standard Mid-tower (silver and black like HP) with 500w PSU
Keyboard, Mouse and 5.1 speakers are included.
Lots of preinstalled apps, and some games.
There must be some more but I forgot:p

:rolleyes:

60 k for that rig ???????????????????? r u out of your mind !!!!!!!!!!!

If its true then u've been robbed dude !!! The whole system should come within 35k including the vx 1945 monitor dude which costs around 12.5 k now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
B

BXtreme

*Sale has ended*
Sry for being such a bullshit, I sold the whole to some1 nearby at 41k.
and for ppl saying me crazy for the prices...., not every1 'lives' in big cities....thats y the prices were...insane...
I won't be wasting more of your time in this nice 'Bazaar', laterz...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom