Copy protected DVD....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kniwor

Learner
Ok, i wanted to ask is that what is the best software that u know to backup ur original copy protected DVD on ur HDD.....

also.. how to read dvd's irrespective of region....

I have s/w for this purpose and they are working fine but was just wondering if u guys can suggest something better.... thanks..

I am right now using DVD decrypter for backup of copy protected DVD's....

and DVD Region + CSS free ...... but this one is not that great a software so i would suggest u dont spend ur money on this one....
u can use the trial version and see...

Mods: ok, after a thought i finally decided to post this because it is legal and within forum rules..... However, if this thread in any way is inappropriate for the forum i demand it be deleted ot locked, but please do PM me after u have locked/deleted it. Thanks.

mayanksharma

Ambassador of Buzz
DVD decrypter is the best for the job!
Apart form that what about Alchohol,ASIO DVD image,and that DVD shrink,provided use idle pro for disabling region problems.

bye.

OP
Kniwor

Kniwor

Learner
wow.... now virtual dub supports vob.... just forgot about it..

virtual dub is one piece of software that i like very much.....

Third Eye

gooby pls
Kniwor said:
Ok, i wanted to ask is that what is the best software that u know to backup ur original copy protected DVD on ur HDD.....

also.. how to read dvd's irrespective of region....

I have s/w for this purpose and they are working fine but was just wondering if u guys can suggest something better.... thanks..

I am right now using DVD decrypter for backup of copy protected DVD's....

and DVD Region + CSS free ...... but this one is not that great a software so i would suggest u dont spend ur money on this one....
u can use the trial version and see...

Mods: ok, after a thought i finally decided to post this because it is legal and within forum rules..... However, if this thread in any way is inappropriate for the forum i demand it be deleted ot locked, but please do PM me after u have locked/deleted it. Thanks.

CD\DVD Backup Professional

to download go to www.download.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom