Coolest / Smartest Advertisements of All times

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I thought enough have we shared the Worst adverts. Now its high time that we share the Most Awesome adverts too for a change. Since it would be a one stop location for all the laughs too had, and a nice way to humor ourselves after a day of stress!

So, here I go with mine first one... Enjoy... :))

This one's actually a Viral video, music is Awesome and introduces us to a New game, that could Actually work! :
[YOUTUBE]zLZUMNR_okc[/YOUTUBE]

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
^^ Cant see the Vid.. You only need to put the code after v="..." inside Youtube tags, to embed youtube vid. :))

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
wow.... :rofl: ...
Is that really a brand name!

And this one's the coolest India tourism promotion ever seen:
[youtube]KK5rfK4SOWU[/youtube]

d3p

PowerHouse
One of smartest ad i have ever seen: Of course from whom else you can expect

Nokia N8 commercial
[youtube]d2AikCHqrcg[/youtube]

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Ohh... I always wondered, how people went form a wild animal to humans of such a smart a$$ suddenly... :-D

here's another: This one's made by Google, to promote its online science fair:

[youtube]Z7oJfK4E7RY[/youtube]

d3p

PowerHouse
Can't say its the smartest ad, but one of the coolest ad ever created.

[youtube]zr2uw79W_0c[/youtube]

d3p

PowerHouse
Only one word to explain this ad....WOW..........:shock:.......

[YOUTUBE]w2DZN3NWefA[/youtube]

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
:shock: @d3p5kor. No words to describe the Honda Accord ad! But I just have a doubt over whether it was done in actual, or just build up using CGI!

d3p

PowerHouse
its done in actual, but the tires moving UP in the wooden block is a flaw in the ad, otherwise just superb.

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
^^ Yeah, Even I noticed the unreality of the ad, when I saw that gravity defying movement of tires :p
But, great ad, nevertheless! And the catch line, ".. things just work", fits perfectly to it!

d3p

PowerHouse
BTW did you notice the ad name goes as "expensive ad", just because the amount of retake they have taken while shooting this ad...

Top Bottom