Cooler Master Elite 430/431 Discussion Thread

flareside

Right off the assembly line
@a2mn2002 I highly recommend the transparent side, i just love to see it all lit up inside.

@Tenida @topgear thank you very much :smile:

seeing it has a transparent side i am just crazy about it looking good inside so i hide the cables as good as i can, though the MB side sure is cram packed with cables now :p

flareside

Right off the assembly line
@Faun It was a cheap xtreme Gear one i found, i was cutting myself very very short on cash when i built this, so i came across that cheap one.

It seems like they are not selling the 800w one anymore, which kind of scares me, so i will be upgrading it to a better psu in the near future when i come across more money.

Last edited:
OP
topgear

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ ok .. added you on the list as well and don't forget to post some nice pics of your CM Elite 430 ;-)

OP
topgear

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ A question: what is the price of that transparent side panel for CM elite 430?

Ayuclack has CM Elite 430 non transparent side panel edition and do take a look at the previous posts - CM Elite 430 with transparent side panel costs around ~2.5k ;-)

Ayuclack

*qwich.in
The Non Transparent Version Provides You With Two Side Fan Vents and You Get one 120 mm Fan And A 120mm led fan With It...(Gives One Extra fan)....Non Transparent Cost me 2700 including all taxes..

joe

From NoWhere
Yesterday i was buy Elite 430 Black with out transparent side window. At kolkata the price Rs2500.00+vat, the cabinet has two fans one front and one side. Additionally i was buy 2 Cooler Master 120mm fans Rs225.00 each. I have done the cable management. See the pictures. :mrgreen:

OP
topgear

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ congrats ;-)

So from which shop you bought it ? The cable management could have been better IMO and what's that gfx card in there ??

joe

From NoWhere
^^ congrats ;-)

So from which shop you bought it ? The cable management could have been better IMO and what's that gfx card in there ??

I was buy it from M.D Computers.
My configuration :razz:
Intel Core2Duo 2.66Ghz
Intel DG31 PR M/B
Kingstone 2 GB DDR2 Ram 800Mhz
ATI Radeon HD 4850 (Sapphire)
2*H.D.D (Segate)
2*DVD RW Drive
Corsair VX450 S.M.P.S

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
Yesterday i was buy Elite 430 Black with out transparent side window. At kolkata the price Rs2500.00+vat, the cabinet has two fans one front and one side. Additionally i was buy 2 Cooler Master 120mm fans Rs225.00 each. I have done the cable management. See the pictures. :mrgreen:

Looks good. Congrats!

Ayuclack

*qwich.in
Just Made Dust Filters For Fan To Fit In Elite 430..:p

Here is The Tutorial

You Need
Moskito Net
Scissors
Scale and A Marker
*lh4.googleusercontent.com/-M1754NTu4D0/TnXLVf0d3SI/AAAAAAAAAMc/hJFAzjpUC_U/s288/IMG_0094.JPG
Step 1

Cut A Piece Of Net so That You Have a Piece to work on.

Step 2

Make 14x14 CM Marks Using A Scale on it..
*lh3.googleusercontent.com/-ydclTrJHSJs/TnXLWDStRUI/AAAAAAAAAMk/vdcuq-lrEqg/s288/IMG_0095.JPG
For 140 MM Fan Make 14CM
And For 120 MM Fan Make 12 CM

Step 3

Cut It Off Until You Get A Clean Piece.
*lh4.googleusercontent.com/-3ViqklC-yhw/TnXLREsqEbI/AAAAAAAAAMQ/_l4NS0HJ1as/s288/IMG_0091.JPG

Step 4

Place it On The Fan And Mark the hole using the marker.

Step 5

Mount It Between The Fan And The Body Of The Case Using You Fan Screws..

You Are Done :)

Top Bottom