Cooler master Elite 371 from online store (cash on delivery)

aryankratos

Broken In
hi guys i am aryan form gurgaon. i want to buy cooler master elite 371 but my problem is that around my place there is no computer store which can provide me this cabinet.thats mean i need to buy it from online stores..please provide me some online stores links who also accept cash on delivery ...coz i have no others payment options.......thank you:oops::oops::mrgreen::-D

pacificb0y

Broken In
Go for nzxt gama Or purchase The one you have chose -elite 371 Both will be good in that price range

Remember for shipping you have to pay additional 300 to 500

OP
A

aryankratos

Broken In
:razz::oops:ok guys where i can buy nzxt gama 210 online?.....and plz guys i have already said that i can only pay cash on delivery so plz post me the link of the site which also accept cash on delivery....thanks in advance:lol:

Sainatarajan

Wise Old Owl
WELCOME TO MDCOMPUTERS ::::::::::The Ultimate IT Solutions:::::::::: . They offer Gud prices.

I dont know if they accept COD

Broken In
guys plz help me yaar...only cash on delivery is only option for me:oops:

Come on you are in Gurgaon and going to Nehru Place is 45 minutes drive/ride. You can drive/ride and if nothing is available, metro is there. I am sure the money you will spend on fuel will be saved because Nehru Place prices are anyways cheaper than online prices.

Bro, put these much efforts and spare some time because you don't have paying options like credit card and netbanking. :)

Top Bottom