[Complaint] Cooler Master Elite 344 CPU Cabinet from Snapdeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funny

Broken In
Hi guys,

I had ordered a Cooler Master Elite 344 Cabby from Snapdeal @ 2150 on 11th July. Today I finally got the product along with another product that I had ordered Antec VP450P PSU.
I was very excited since it would be my first computer build but all my excitement went down the drain when I opened the Cabby packaging.

The things I found :
1. The thermocol protecting the case is broken.
*i.imgur.com/j1A9p3O.jpg

2. The case doesn't look new since it has cockroach marks at the bottom.
*i.imgur.com/0PQWIF6.jpg

3. Even the thermocol even has a cockroach egg on it. And the CPU box is supposed to be sealed by the manufacturer (Cooler Master) but the there is no such seal, just a plain cello tape was wrap around.
*i.imgur.com/LjiZnI3.jpg
4. The fittings pack which contains the required screws are missing. As you can see in the product manual, there was supposed to be a fittings pack inside the case containing the screws that are required to use the case.
*i.imgur.com/3u49OlX.jpg

*i.imgur.com/XT6dZtv.jpg

*i.imgur.com/9yrDW80.jpg

*i.imgur.com/MC2ihSO.jpg

As you can see the required fittings are no where to be found either inside the case or inside the box.

5. The case holders (plastic latches) are broken on arrival. Hence the front panel is left hanging and wouldn't just close. (Must have been damaged in shipping)
*i.imgur.com/Mcxtgr5.jpg (Look closely towards the bottom, the plastic latches are broken)

*i.imgur.com/qlgWHjx.jpg (The broken pieces were found in the box and case)
*i.imgur.com/rGCWgV9.jpg (The front panel doesn't close properly due to the broken latches)
*i.imgur.com/uxiUoDO.jpg

That's all of it. Now I just called them up and told them about the same for which they sent me a email requesting for Snapshots of the defective product which I have emailed back. Lets hope I get a reply soon.
According to their return policy, they are supposed to refund my cash or replace the product. I hope they do it soon, since I cannot build my computer without the Cabby. :(
I will keep you guys updated about the incident through this thread.

-Funny

kARTechnology

Sony " VA" "IO"
yeah here ordered elite 310 ---2 TIMES --YES -TWO TIMES and got damaged product, lost 3 weeks of time with their CRAP courier(gojavas-go to hell)....SAME CASE WITH CORSAIR PSU, damaged 2 times. never buy heavy OR big products from snapdeal. only processor came that too with box damage but i had to accept it as i got fx6300 for 7k.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
yeah here ordered elite 310 ---2 TIMES --YES -TWO TIMES and got damaged product, lost 3 weeks of time with their CRAP courier(gojavas-go to hell)....SAME CASE WITH CORSAIR PSU, damaged 2 times. never buy heavy OR big products from snapdeal. only processor came that too with box damage but i had to accept it as i got fx6300 for 7k.

exact same thing happened to me, i think it was the same corsair psu you got lol

bestpain

good advicer
same with happened with me ...but snapdeal refunded in 7 days after shipping the defective cabinet.....the cabinet was broken from all sides....i think it was due to bad shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom