Cool Site Of The Day..!!

Do you think this thread must be sticked ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
Guys use this thread to post as many as good websites you come in contact.:D

I would like if u post the description of the website along with the link.

Need some instructions?

User manuals have always been frustrating for me. Many products come with hefty manuals. Some have several manuals.

I file them away. But with the number of gadgets, appliances and accessories I have, it's a daunting task.

So, I can never seem to find the exact manual I want. Many manufacturers make manuals available online. So that's where I usually go.

When that fails, I visit UsersManualGuide.com. It has hundreds of product manuals from major manufacturers. They cover electric toothbrushes to television sets. Handy! The manuals are in PDF format, so you'll need the free Acrobat Reader.

My one complaint is that the site is missing some major brands. And not all my products are there. But, I suppose that would be an impossible task!

*www.usersmanualguide.com/

Last edited:
OP
Krazzy Warrior

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
^^

I would like if u post the description of the website along with the link.

@site :D

GamesTracker, tracks gaming news, prices, reviews and previews around the web. All information is updated regularly..

Most Important:- Get Online Server News..how many players are playing in that server..which map...blah.blah

Site:- www.GamesTracker.com

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
Check this out! This is a nice one, and a better laugh than the JFG above!(Still, that was a nice one dude:lol:)

NerdTests.com is a free online service which provides you with many personality tests and tells you if you are a nerd or not! Other tests include:-
>>The Loser test(Tells you if you're a loser:D)(I scored 12:mad:)
>>The Fatal Quiz(Tells you when you're gonna die!)
>>The Stupid Quiz(Tells you if you're stupid(Duh!))
>>The Geek quiz(You guessed it!)
>>And a few more.

Moreover they also provide you with your own personal picture showing your result!

Link:*www.nerdtests.com/index.php

PS:That review is written by me.

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
How about this?
*www.onlinegkguide.com/
This is a place with a nice collection of facts related to General Knowledge!

Also,
nvidia posted this nice site but it deserves a mention here too!
*www.itsawonderfulinternet.com/
I won't include a review! Follow the link below or instead, the one above to discover yourself! It deserves a chance to explain itself.

nvidia posted it here:*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=102067

My contribution:
PrintWhatYouLike.com

Ever print a web page only to find your printout is full of ads, empty space and other junk you don't want? PrintWhatYouLike is a free web page editor that gives you control of how web pages look when printed.
Really handy site :)

OP
Krazzy Warrior

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
^^gr8..best

Here is my contribution:-

*www.hardwaresecrets.com/

Gr8 site..know from anything to everything about any product..learn about all tricks relating to hardware..The Site just Rocks...

Another one I found. Useful for those who want to remain connected to their music (even at work :D)
MediaMaster.com
MediaMaster lets you store all your music in one place and access it from any internet connected computer or stream player. Having your music stored and organized in one place has several advantages:

* It’s accessable from anywhere you have an internet connection
* It allows you to make more room on your computer for other important data
* It’s safe and secure - your music will never vanish with a lost, stolen or damaged machine.
* You can access your music from all kinds of devices like your Tivo or Roku Soundbridge without having to set up special servers.

Also, with your music online a world of possibilites are open to you:

* You can publish information about your collection to blogs and profile pages on social networking sites with our widget.
* You can keep your friends up to date on what you’ve recently added to your collection.
* You can publish your own internet radio stations based on play lists you create.

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
Long time no post in this thread! Are TDF members out of cool sites?

Anyway, I found one:-
Help2Go Detective
The Help2Go Detective will automatically analyze your HijackThis log file, and give you recommendations based on that analysis. However, using the Detective is just part of the process of cleaning your system.

My review:-
Tired of waiting for techies to read and intepret your HijackThis log? Go to this site and just copy-paste your log into it. Submit it, and... there... that's done! It presents you with an analysis of your log in an instant and also includes advices.
Really great piece of online software! The HijackThis reader software is not updated frequently, and correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Tony Klien's BHO list is down, making updates for HijackReader impossible! In such times, this application does make itself count!

Link:*www.help2go.com/Tutorials/Protect_Your_PC/Help2Go_Detective.html

Now isn't this a nice service?:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom