converting .flv files

Status
Not open for further replies.

yogisworld

Broken In
which is the best format to convert .flv files?I tried combination of avi(video) and lame(audio) in media coder, but the some files converted files defer in audio and video timing.

prateek007391

In the zone
correct TVC is the best vedio convertor I ever say

how ever which format u want it to convert

Some times there are special convertor for each format

OP
Y

yogisworld

Broken In
thanks guys
I tried Any Video Converter and it gave me good results.
Any Video Converter beats my old trusted media coder because of its simplicity in selecting formats but i felt it was heavier on the system.
i have query about frames per seconds.
If the original file has 300 fps,is it wise to convert it to 800 fsp? or should i go for 300 fps.

di9it

thinking di9it'al
thanks guys
I tried Any Video Converter and it gave me good results.
Any Video Converter beats my old trusted media coder because of its simplicity in selecting formats but i felt it was heavier on the system.
i have query about frames per seconds.
If the original file has 300 fps,is it wise to convert it to 800 fps? or should i go for 300 fps.

It'll simply add up the duplicate frames in the converted file. Also it'll take more encoding time and will increase the size of the converted file.

So it is not wise to set the FPS in target file greater than the source file. You can't smoothen the motion of any video file by increasing its frame rate.

OP
Y

yogisworld

Broken In
thanks di9it,
actually i used the wrong word.used fps instead of video bitrate,but i think what you said, apply to both fps and video bitrate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom