Control music play on one android from another ?

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
Yo guys,

My speakers are far away and its difficult to move and change each tracks.So i would like to control music play on my android device (Moto e) from my android phone (Moto G4 <3).Tried a lot of apps but nothing worked :noob: .I will be streaming amazon music most of the times, (no dedicated music player app) Please help.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Try Teamviewer. I haven't used it to control one Android device from another, but it just might be the easiest solution.

Minion

Conversation Architect
Yo guys,

My speakers are far away and its difficult to move and change each tracks.So i would like to control music play on my android device (Moto e) from my android phone (Moto G4 <3).Tried a lot of apps but nothing worked :noob: .I will be streaming amazon music most of the times, (no dedicated music player app) Please help.

I know how to do this with PC but no idea about android.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
tried it but couldn't connect to IP address..isnt there something less geeky?

Less geeky? Teamviewer is supposed to be the 'easiest' way out there. :/
Anyway, clearly the geekiness is subjective. I know no other way as of now. :p

Minion

Conversation Architect
not portable.takes time to boot up.no touchscreen.

Don't you use WIN 10 or 8.1 they boots pretty fast.For remote control GOM has best implementation you just need to keep wifi on in both mobile and laptop.

You can even start GOM with Gom remote no need to use laptop.Try it its very convenient.

Top Bottom