Contacts Backup Software for Nokia E90

Status
Not open for further replies.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Guys.. I need to take backup of the contacts in a Nokia E90 phone. Nokia PC suite doesnot take backup from that mobile. I have tried a lot with PC suite and it doesnot sync the contacts in that phone. I need a alternat software to take backup of the contacts. OTA backup will be good but not nessary.

sriharsha_madineni

Cyborg Agent
Guys.. I need to take backup of the contacts in a Nokia E90 phone. Nokia PC suite doesnot take backup from that mobile. I have tried a lot with PC suite and it doesnot sync the contacts in that phone. I need a alternat software to take backup of the contacts. OTA backup will be good but not nessary.
Have you tried Ovi Suite??
Does E90 have ovi contacts like N97 & 5800?? If yes then you can back up via OTA I think

Tamoghno

Padawan
you can try using the ovi.mobi site from mobile , but not sure if its available for E90 though .

Nokia PC suite is usually the best way. maybe you should try some other PC . take a backup using backup/restore option , and keep the *.nbu file .

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Nokia service center guys determined that the phone was infected by a virus :| and needs a hard reset :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom