Congress website infected by a virus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
I just trotted off to congress's website (I DON'T support the Congress!) :D. When I clicked the Feedback link at the bottom of the page, I got this:-
*i609.photobucket.com/albums/tt178/trooper101/CongressVirus.gif

Looks like another victim of the new JS:Redirector-G virus. I had only heard of it before!

So, are they planning on infecting all of the voters? Or is this a false alarm? Can anyone confirm this??

gopi_vbboy

Cyborg Agent
ya got this msg in chrome
--
Warning: Visiting this site may harm your computer!
The website at www.aicc.org.in contains elements from the site 94.247.2.195, which appears to host malware – software that can hurt your computer or otherwise operate without your consent. Just visiting a site that contains malware can infect your computer.
For detailed information about the problems with these elements, visit the Google
---

hmm prev i was in firefox so could not c anythin

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
Ya me too couldn't find anything by browsing with firefox... Even COMODO Antivirus couldn't detect it! Duh!! Have to scan my comp.

OP
alexanderthegreat

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
So that wasn't a false alarm. I've heard that right now, only avast antivirus is able to detect this trojan!(Phew..). Congress ka haath, viruses ke saath??? :D

What irony! I had clicked on that feedback link to suggest that they'd better add some IT related points in their manifesto. (Cheaper Graphics Cards!!! :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom