Confusion between omnia w and htc one v

jerrin_ss5

Never give up!!
what's your opinion between omnia w and one v
which would be better?
my priorities for the phone it should have good battery life,good display and should be sturdy !!

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
my priorities for the phone it should have good battery life,good display and should be sturdy !!

Thats all you need? No other requirements?

The difference between Omnia W and One V are massive... These are two very different devices. Both have their strong and weak points...

Choose any one. You don't really have any requirements. I had researched on many forums for 2 months before buying my first smartphone.

OP
jerrin_ss5

jerrin_ss5

Never give up!!
i mean my requirements would go on...
but those were my main important requirements
android or windows won't make a lot of difference to me...
Is there any other phones in the 15k category which meets those basic requirments?

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
remember all Android mobile fails when it comes to battery life. unless you do extensive power management (turn data off, sync off, etc) mobile won't last more than 24hrs on a single charge. on the other hand limitations on WP will annoy you. Wait for WP Tango. If it fixes problem, go for WP else pick Android.

OP
jerrin_ss5

jerrin_ss5

Never give up!!
omnia w has a super AMOLED dispay and it seems to have a better battery life but what are the limitations of WP7
omnia w would be used by my dad so the no. of apps out there on the market won't affect my dad in any way
1 limitation i found on WP is that it has some bluetooth file transfer restriction so if there's any way to go round that then it would have been worth..
but still i am weighing my options more towards omnia w

Top Bottom