Confused in between 10-18k Smartphones help n advice needed

OP
A

aAdirulz

Broken In
Huawei Ascend G600. Internal specs are pretty close with only ram being 768MB instead of 512MB.

now G600 ships with qHD resolution display whereas Y300 has WVGA display. which naturally mean if G600 can play demanding games, Y300 too should.

k Got it that Huawei Ascend Y300 is best under 10k but have 2 know how is the after sale and service of Huawei ?
ny1 know the after sales of Huawei n specially in Ghy?

shreymittal

Being Human
And the basis of you calling it nonsense is?

Bro u r suggesting 3yrs old phone and u r asking me a on what basis i m writing that get a life bro
"yaha pe phone nikal ne se pehele unke processors outdated ho jate" and u r ****ing suggesting an iPhone i know...**** happens:)

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
Bro u r suggesting 3yrs old phone and u r asking me a on what basis i m writing that get a life bro
"yaha pe phone nikal ne se pehele unke processors outdated ho jate" and u r ****ing suggesting an iPhone i know...**** happens:)

a 2010 iPhone is better than a 2013 LG.

randomuser111

Technomancer
I agree, Iphone 4 8 GB is definitely a good option for someone who doesn't need too much power or freaked about specs. It is a decent performer with a good camera and a good design.

BUT BUT BUT. It's not for everyone with the iOS limitations.

shreymittal

Being Human
that doesn't matter

So then keep your posts/comments to urself man if that doesn't matter:facepalm:
now see this
LG Optimus L9 vs Apple iPhone 4 - Our Analysis
LG Optimus L9 vs Apple iPhone 4S - Phone specs comparison
LG Optimus L9 vs Apple iPhone 4
Comparing Apple iPhone 4 8GB vs. LG Optimus L9 - 13 Reasons for the Apple iPhone 4 8GB - VERSUS IO
LG Optimus L9 P769 vs. Apple iPhone 4 - GSMArena.com
LG Optimus L9 P760 vs Apple iPhone 4 8GB - Compare Mobile Phones - More Cell Phone

Still a good option for ppl who have an alternate device for gaming n multimedia needs.

Yes :+1:

Last edited:

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
thats very rude

Are you kidding me. Google it get some knowledge then post here
now see this
Comparing Apple iPhone 4 8GB vs. LG Optimus L9 - 13 Reasons for the Apple iPhone 4 8GB - VERSUS IO
LG Optimus L9 P760 vs Apple iPhone 4 8GB - Compare Mobile Phones - More Cell Phone
have u used the iphone 4 ?

Last edited:

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
can't just compare only the specs directly. iOS and Android are two very different operating systems and the apps may run with different requirements of hardware/resources.

shreymittal

Being Human
have u used the iphone 4 ?

Have i used iPhone let me edit my sign again then see what i have

can't just compare only the specs directly. iOS and Android are two very different operating systems and the apps may run with different requirements of hardware/resources.

I am not comparing OS and I am only comparing the specs go and see each website i have posted

Last edited:

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Have i used iPhone let me edit my sign again then see what i have

I am not comparing OS and I am only comparing the specs go and see each website i have posted
Lol. You don't even know the basic difference between iOS and Android.

Apple writes iOS specifically for only one set of specifications used by only ONE phone. The builds of iOS 6 itself of an iPhone 4 and an iPhone 5 are quite different. Both in its core and cosmetically. Hence there is great performance with even "inferior" hardware.

Android it's not the same. Various manufactures mostly make cosmetic change to the Androids code which is written by Google for a wide set of compatible hardware and not only for one phone or processor.

It's very silly to make comparisons only based on pure specs.

Why should he? this is a public forum. We can post all our comments irrespective whether one agrees or not

Top Bottom