confused between zune hd & sony X series walkman

Status
Not open for further replies.

karthik55859

Broken In
hi every one,
coming to the point is that,i am finally selecting any one of these(ZUNE HD) or (sony X series walkman)...but little bit confused in buying among these two of them...
my choices and preference are
1.best precision audio quality(because i love music and particularly hear them higher bitrates and certain lossless audio quality codecs)
2.screen quality (these two have gorgeous OLED screens but confused because zunes screen is bigger than sonys screen 3.0"v/s3.3"even slight bigger in size,the videos look great..)

but,i finally calculated according to my knowledge is that the sony x walkman has a edge over it in terms of audio quality(sony will provide noise cancellation feature along the supplied high quality inear buds...which far better than others compared supplied in retail packaging),but the zune has also pretty descent audio quality.....sometimes i think why not take zune hd and purchase the high quality inear buds from sony......i am confused for this point...but at the sametime.....when it comes to video playback performance....both these are equipped with the sweet oled screens....but zune hd is slightly bigger than sony x walkman....and also zune supports wider variety of video codecs.....and it has nvidia tegra chipset(play hd videos flawlessly)....which i think a powerful media player than Sony Walkman...

plz suggest any one of these
plz provide information on buying these in india from an reputed dealer....
awaiting for your valuable suggestions.....
thanking you
karthik55859

dd_wingrider

In the zone
I am not sure whether zune hd is available in India, but if it is, you should go for it. Microsoft is doing some heavy duty development to make zune capture the pmp market. It will soon be launching(already launched may be?) games,apps etc for it. Also updates will follow for the firmware. So, in my personal opinion zune hd seems to be right choice among the 2.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think Zune HD is a better all-round device and a little cheaper too.

But you are completely spot-on about the SQ of Sony Walkman X. It's excellent.

My vote goes to Zune HD.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom