Confused between HP envy 15 and Asus N55sf

Naocha

Right off the assembly line
Within a week i'll be buying a laptop. My budget at max. in 70k and staying at pune. Got to choose between HP envy 15 and Asus N55sf. Both the specs are similiar. I am a graphic designer. I use 3D programs too. I want a good performance laptop. The confusion.

HP Envy 15
HP ENVY 15-3000 Notebook PC series specifications - HP Home & Home Office products

Asus N55sf
ASUSTeK Computer Inc. - Notebooks- ASUS N55SF

1. my first preference is Hp envy 15. but i have reading a lot about color issues in envy. Is it only on 1080 IPS panel or even in normal 1366X768? because i don't mind with the normal display.

2. About the Asus, i don't like the build quality, but the price is reasonable.

If anybody in this forum have experience this two laptops, please help me to decide which one i should opt.

I had inquire HP envy and the price is about 74k.

Thanks in advance.

mailshobhon

THE HARDCORE GAMER
see both are good laptops asus has better build quality and sound quality for sure rest is your call

here is the review link

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=z010ziv5y_A

Asus N55SF review - 1st part - design and exterior - YouTube

Asus N55SF review - 2nd part - audio, multimedia , prices and conclusions - YouTube

OP
N

Naocha

Okay! guys i will check out the Asus. The Asus laptop is hard to find in pune. specially this model.

@rahul2002: The price of Hp Envy 15 is about Rs. 74k when ask from local dealer.

hdsk.23

~ Harshdeep ~
Within a week i'll be buying a laptop. My budget at max. in 70k and staying at pune. Got to choose between HP envy 15 and Asus N55sf. Both the specs are similiar. I am a graphic designer. I use 3D programs too. I want a good performance laptop. The confusion.

HP Envy 15

Asus N55sf

1. my first preference is Hp envy 15. but i have reading a lot about color issues in envy. Is it only on 1080 IPS panel or even in normal 1366X768? because i don't mind with the normal display.

2. About the Asus, i don't like the build quality, but the price is reasonable.

If anybody in this forum have experience this two laptops, please help me to decide which one i should opt.

I had inquire HP envy and the price is about 74k.

Thanks in advance.

i believe spending 70k on HP or Asus is totally foolishness….. go for apple macbook pro 13

OP
N

Naocha

i believe spending 70k on HP or Asus is totally foolishness….. go for apple macbook pro 13

I had consider buying MBP once. But as for me gaming, customizing, 3d programs and softwares are important. And the same specs of this two laptops in MBP will cost me BOOM.

OP
N

Naocha

@Drsoham73: I havn't bought the laptop. I will be soon checking out these laptop. Its kind of difficult to check this laptop because the local dealers in pune don't have stock of these laptops.

Top Bottom