confused b/w N95 8GB and HTC Diamond

Status
Not open for further replies.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
I'd suggest you hold on for a while and then get the N85 which is an awesomestest phone. :)

twisted_mind

Broken In
if u can't hold off the decision, I'd suggest the N95 8gb anyday. Personally it's the best phone I've ever had!! The batterylife,reception and overall stability is just great. Toyed with the diamond in a store n even without any 3rd party apps installed it was stuttering. I've used a lot of wm based phones but this one looked ominous from the word go. Not a good first impression. It has it's own plus points like the VGA screen but the batterylife reported by users is scary. I'm glad I kept the N95 8gb.... Try both in a store if possible n make an informed decision :)

the.kaushik

œ∑´®†¥¨ˆøπåß∂ƒ©˙∆˚¬Ω≈ ç√∫˜
Hold hi karna hai to hold for the Touch HD :D :p

Totally agree!

here is my review as have used both..

Diamond is not for mobile freaks like me but for people who will use it only for calls and use it with very sophisticated hand. One more problem with diamond is that the screen gets finger prints very very easily.. believe me if you think you don't bother that.. then think again.. it looks like a oil pan cake in 2 mins of use which looks very pathetic...But the 3d touch flow rocks.Also one more thing.. with htc diamond you can browse net by connecting to your pc using USB if you have net on your pc. One more problem is you cant use normal audio jack in diamond and accelerometer cant be used on all apps. Another thing is the htc diamond touch flow 3D is just a software which comes on the main screen means once you navigate to another screen its the age old windows mobile desktop which i dont like at all.

For n95 8gb.. its a gadget for freaks.. its the best mobile you get at that price.. i miss my mobile very much.. (Check my profile status message :( ). You can use it in hard and soft hand.. very rigid. Lots of software in the market for n-series..nokia gps(Nokia maps rocks if you stay in major cities and still now in htc diamond i am not able to figure out how to use gps:) ) Its a total replacement for a digicam.. i never wanted a digicam when i used n95 8gb.. video quality is also rocking..Problem with n95 8gb is the colour at the bottom and the four way control gets drained off.. Battery is good compared to diamond. Accelerometer can be used on all apps and if you like games the n-gage multiplayer games are awsome.

Let us know which one you are planning.. You can also look for Iphone if you can spend more 3k.. except the cam its also a good device basically for music and browsing. And all the cons which we know about iphone can be overcome by installing softwares. :)

Also from my experience i will like to say this.. in case you never used touch screen before :)
In htc diamond or any touch screen mobile except IPhone actually nothing works on touch but works on pressing the screen where as in IPhone it actually works on touch.. touch means no pressure... :)
All reviews are based on my personal experience so..
all the best!

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Also one more thing.. with htc diamond you can browse net by connecting to your pc using USB if you have net on your pc.

LOL! One of the most useless features I have heard of! It's like using a hand fan while sitting next to an air conditioner. :p Why would one wanna browse the net on the small screen of the Diamond when one has the full blown PC right next to him? :D

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
LOL! One of the most useless features I have heard of! It's like using a hand fan while sitting next to an air conditioner. :p Why would one wanna browse the net on the small screen of the Diamond when one has the full blown PC right next to him? :D

:lol: :lol:

swordfish

Somebody stop me...
touch diamond any time.. nokia n95 is piece of junk.. like you have camera in your hand !! too bulky... Diamond is sexy..

the.kaushik

œ∑´®†¥¨ˆøπåß∂ƒ©˙∆˚¬Ω≈ ç√∫˜

Ya but good to have feature... in case there is load shedding you have your hand fan to go on LOL :D

Actually i felt its good for people who don't have wifi at home but want to use net in there mobile :D

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
^^ ROFLMAO.

Oh. Right. You don't have wifi and you have PC. Makes perfect sense to connect your phone to USB port, sit a metre away from your PC and browse internet on your phone using PC's network. WOW. brilliant idea.

Lagey Raho!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom