Status
Not open for further replies.
hey friends i have a total budget of 50k for my new pc

1st of all tell me about CPU config
My preferences is as GAMING>INTERNET>PIC & VIDEOS EDITING

I want to configure it specially for GAming purpose:
so for proccesor, Mobo & Graphics card i can spend upto 37k
DO help me to select nice proccesor bet AMD & Intel, & a nice graphics card for gaming....
i have sorted out AMD is better for gaming den Intel may be 4200+ or higgher?

Waiting for ur reply...

Said countless times ................ if u r planning to overclock then go for Intel C2D ... other wise u shld stick with AMD .... and 37 k is a generous budget for Proccy,MB and GFX Card (considering ur total budget)...seems u r opting for a CRT Display ???? So first decide OCing or not ??

gannu_rox

In the zone
^^^Dats rite...

If u hav patience till July end I suggest u wait n get urself a Penryn proccy and a Bearlake chipset mobo...

37k is too much fer those 3... Anyways...

Like D C2D-6750/6850 + ASUS P5K Deluxe...

Memories of corz no DDR3 (even if u hav budget :D)

The wise 'ol DDR2 wud do...

Get low latency RAMs such as OCZs, Corsair XMS2...

Else D Dominator... Kingpin of RAMs... :D

kooabs03

Banned
Intel E6420 8.5 k
XFX 650i 6 k
2gb Kingston / Corsair value ram 4 k
Seagate 250 Gb HDD Sata II 3 k
XFX 8600 GT 7.5 k
17" Samgung / LG CRT ---- 4.6
Amigo Server Cabinet + CoolerMaster extreme 600w 6.6 k
Dvd rw Lg h42n / Liteon 20x 1.65 k
Philps 2.1 / ATP3 2.5 k
Samsung Pleomax .21 k
Logitech Optical .35 k
APC 600VA UPS 3K

RajU
why not to wait untill 22nd July for the new procy to come out, you can get 2.66 at the price of E6600 or even lower, also the prices of other procys will be coming down

Anindya

In the zone
786 said:
why not to wait untill 22nd July for the new procy to come out, you can get 2.66 at the price of E6600 or even lower, also the prices of other procys will be coming down

Hey r u sure that the price cut will actually be affected in India from 22 July? Or how long will the price cut take to affect in India? Coz i am all set to get an upgrade tomorrow so would like to know urgently. Thanks.

kooabs03

Banned
the price cuts fro c2d r scheduled for Sep 2nd. and it will take 15-20 days to reflect in INDIA. check this link. *www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=aXLuplwhw8wM&refer=home

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom