Configuration for a PC under 25K

ramakanta

Ambassador of Buzz
Where have you checked the specs from? Here's the official specs GIGABYTE - Motherboard - Socket 1151 - GA-B150M-D3H (rev. 1.0)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
GIGABYTE - Motherboard - Socket 1151 - GA-B150M-D3H DDR3 (rev. 1.0)

- - - Updated - - -

They have both the versions, DDR3 and DDR4.
DDR3 version have the tag "DDR3" in the model name itself, like GA-B150 D3H DDR3

thanks for information .but where i will find tag . in cover ??pls..

nac

Aspiring Novelist
thanks for information .but where i will find tag . in cover ??pls..
I mean, you can find DDR3 in the model name itself.
Yes, you can find the model's name printed on the box/cover. Check the spoiler...
DDR4
*www.gigabyte.com/fileupload/product/2/5491/13390_big.png

DDR3
*www.gigabyte.com/fileupload/product/2/5516/13394_big.png
If you're buying online, the listing should be titled "GA-B150M-D3H DDR3" if it's a DDR3 motherboard. If it's DDR4, it would be titled "GA-B150M-D3H". If you want to be sure, you can check the specification too and know whether it supports DDR3 or DDR4.

ramakanta

Ambassador of Buzz
I mean, you can find DDR3 in the model name itself.
Yes, you can find the model's name printed on the box/cover. Check the spoiler...
DDR4
*www.gigabyte.com/fileupload/product/2/5491/13390_big.png

DDR3
*www.gigabyte.com/fileupload/product/2/5516/13394_big.png
If you're buying online, the listing should be titled "GA-B150M-D3H DDR3" if it's a DDR3 motherboard. If it's DDR4, it would be titled "GA-B150M-D3H". If you want to be sure, you can check the specification too and know whether it supports DDR3 or DDR4.

please recommended me to Corsair PSU, Corsair Cabinet and which Microprocessor (core i3 4Gen or 5th Gen)to buy .

nac

Aspiring Novelist
please recommended me to Corsair PSU, Corsair Cabinet and which Microprocessor (core i3 4Gen or 5th Gen)to buy .
Start a new thread, and key in what you want and follow the format. I am sure you will get some nice suggestion from digitian.
BTW, your existing config is very similar to me. :) Guess, it's more than half a decade old.

ramakanta

Ambassador of Buzz
Start a new thread, and key in what you want and follow the format. I am sure you will get some nice suggestion from digitian.
BTW, your existing config is very similar to me. :) Guess, it's more than half a decade old.

just i need above requirements.nothing else . please suggest me about Corsair PSU, Corsair Cabinet and which Microprocessor (core i3 4Gen or 5th Gen).

nac

Aspiring Novelist
just i need above requirements.nothing else . please suggest me about Corsair PSU, Corsair Cabinet and which Microprocessor (core i3 4Gen or 5th Gen).
I think you're not getting the point. You're gonna react just like your avatar after seeing this suggestion.
PSU - Corsair AXi 1200
Cabinet - Corsair Obsidian Series 900D
As far as I know, there is no i3 5th gen desktop processor. Since we have only two to choose from and 5th is out of the equation, go with 4th.

ramakanta

Ambassador of Buzz
I think you're not getting the point. You're gonna react just like your avatar after seeing this suggestion.
PSU - Corsair AXi 1200
Cabinet - Corsair Obsidian Series 900D
As far as I know, there is no i3 5th gen desktop processor. Since we have only two to choose from and 5th is out of the equation, go with 4th.
btw are PSU ,Cabinet not costly ???

- - - Updated - - -

Configuration for a PC under Rs 25000.00

Last edited:

ramakanta

Ambassador of Buzz
Finally got skylake'd

A big shout out to bsunilreddy and other fellow members on the forum for guiding me through the purchase process.

My Rig:
ProcessorIntel Core i3 6100 (using with stock cooler)
MotherboardGigabyte GA-B150 D3H
MemoryCorsair Vengeance DDR4 8GB 2133MHz
StorageSeagate Barrcuda 1TB
Graphic CardZotac Nvidia GT730 2GB DDR5
CabinetAntec X1-T
PSUAntec VP500PC
DVD RWLG GH24HNSC0
MonitorDell S2240L 22" IPS
TIMNoctua NT-H1

All components except for monitor (purchased it 4 months back) & Noctua NT-H1(purchased from prime abgb) are purchased from Arun Computers, CTC, Secunderabad. Got best prices from them.

Getting super cool numbers with Noctua NT-H1 (max temperature reached 53`C with full on multitasking)

Posting few pics of my rig:

Ready for assembling
View attachment 16080

Transparent window (got these stickers from a local automotive sticker shop)
View attachment 16081

By the way ,which model RAM (Corsair ) that you have????? . CMK8GX4M1A2400C16R or CMK8GX4M1A2400C14R
I am confusing..

ssb1551

Technomancer
^^ Both the above RAMs have the same speed i.e. 2400 MHz. The 2 models differ in the CAS latency. 14R model has 14-16-16-31 CAS latency and 16R model has 16-16-16-39 CAS latency. Now don't ask whats the difference between the CAS Latencies. Just google :p. But as far as daily usage is considered you wont notice much difference between the 2.

Top Bottom