config related help

Status
Not open for further replies.

ankit0_0

Broken In
guys i need to know the store or the shop who sell the components at the rate mentioned by u guys im from mumbai
i asked for a quote from primeabgb he doesnt hav asus p67 pro available and says he cant say anything about the availability
the price of components according to abgb

processor--------- intel i5 2500k = 12350/-
motherboard----- ASUS P8P67 PRO = NA
RAM------------gskill ripjaw 1600 MHz ddr3 4 gb x 1(for sandy bridge) =2950/-
graphic card------ MSI GTX560 Twin Frozr II OC = NA
hard drive---------- Seagate ITB 7200.12 = 2700/-
DVD-ROM-------- LG 22X SATA DVD = 950/-
power supply---- corsair tx 650 v2 = 6500/-
Cabinet------------ NZXT lexa s == 4400/- Coming on 2 Days

they are charging more for processor which according to u guys is 11000
the price of corsair tx 650 v2 as per thinkdigit is 5500 and they are sayin 6500

guys plz let me know where in mumbai ill get all the components as per the rates mentioned by you guys

narendra4u

Broken In
guys i need to know the store or the shop who sell the components at the rate mentioned by u guys im from mumbai
i asked for a quote from primeabgb he doesnt hav asus p67 pro available and says he cant say anything about the availability
the price of components according to abgb

processor--------- intel i5 2500k = 12350/-
motherboard----- ASUS P8P67 PRO = NA
RAM------------gskill ripjaw 1600 MHz ddr3 4 gb x 1(for sandy bridge) =2950/-
graphic card------ MSI GTX560 Twin Frozr II OC = NA
hard drive---------- Seagate ITB 7200.12 = 2700/-
DVD-ROM-------- LG 22X SATA DVD = 950/-
power supply---- corsair tx 650 v2 = 6500/-
Cabinet------------ NZXT lexa s == 4400/- Coming on 2 Days

they are charging more for processor which according to u guys is 11000
the price of corsair tx 650 v2 as per thinkdigit is 5500 and they are sayin 6500

guys plz let me know where in mumbai ill get all the components as per the rates mentioned by you guys

go here lots of stuff u mentioned it

SMC international

saswat23

Human Spambot
masterkd,
Not all can order online. I think the OP is one of them.
So, any other options for him.

OP,
why dont u search in other shops. I think Lamington Road is the HW centre of Mumbai. You can try in the shops there.

OP
A

ankit0_0

Broken In
i have asked in many shops they say they dont have the processor and motherboard and they are not sure when they might come

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

whatever prices were given to me by the guys on thinkdigit forum none of the dealers are selling at that rate they are too over priced
and now no one is replying when i ask them where they got the price from (which store,dealer etc)

saswat23

Human Spambot
I thats the case then wait for some time for prices to come down or if u want ur system urgently then order online from SMC International.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom