Computer Murder

Status
Not open for further replies.

janitha

Wise Old Owl
I know most of us are excentric more or less, some way or other but never thought totally insane questions like this will get such tremendous response in a forum like this.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
sticker ko thoda pyaar se utar such that it does not tear cpu ko khol power polarity badal de .... abhi tu apna pc udane wala hai toh yeh topic chalu rakh otherwise ....... tera address de hum mein se koi will come and try to fix the problem

mediator

Technomancer
MAn u didnt try mine? Neway a better one........Put all the cockroaches from ur kitchen in ur cabinet. They will do the task for u. Neways if they dont.....their dead bodies will!
Count on me!

OP
M

Manxish

Broken In
mAV3 said:
sticker ko thoda pyaar se utar such that it does not tear cpu ko khol power polarity badal de .... abhi tu apna pc udane wala hai toh yeh topic chalu rakh otherwise ....... tera address de hum mein se koi will come and try to fix the problem

sticker ko chune ki koshis jarurr karunga but power polarity ko badalno aasan kaisa hoga purnaviram.

Anybody in Kolkata Plz contact me.

Last edited:

techmax

Broken In
your cabinet must have got ventilation holes
buy medical syringe from the market fill it with water thru the vent aim to the mobo and shoot 2 3 shots boot up and ur pc will definately give up

no opening of cab required
no software
just pure water

Rollercoaster

-The BlacKCoaT Operative-
Manxish said:
I suspect if the bios would allow me to pass 5v to the processor and mobo.Plz Rollercoaster tell me how will I do it,which options I have to chose in the bios and also where.

again the same stupid thinking.... dude if u r changing settings inside the bios u r still at software level and software is never designed(teh hardware does not allow) to do functions that would be harmfull to the hardware.

what i ment was to write a bios firmware program your self(which i am ready to bet my life on that u cant do)

if u have sticker problem... remove the mobo with the processor and ram still on it and put the whole think inside a microwave and cook until smokey inside.(dont just stop on the sparks).

and someone had a brilliant idea of shorting stuff using a screw driver(though i dont think that u can burn the processor by that). but u can short the processor whileit is still plugged in on the mobo by removing the backside cover of the processor under the mobo(the back side). here u will see pins of the socket. and apply 220v here...but remember to disconnect the mobo from everything or if it is still running/plugged in then u will burn everything from the PSU to the FDD

OP
M

Manxish

Broken In
Things are really getting complicated,I don't know if I will be able to remove the processor thats becouse I have never touched a processor.If you find a bios firmware program then plz tell.
I also want to know how to apply 220v.

samrulez

Cyborg Agent
I changed my mind.........ur processor is fine and ur mobo also....all u have to do is get a new graphics card and a GBs of ram..and ur pc will as good as new...;);););)

OP
M

Manxish

Broken In
My computer has taken a hi,something happens when it boots now.
It beeps twice and the green light of the hdd is on.I don't remember what are the meaning of these beep codes.

I already have Xfx 6200 256MB Agp.I want to go for AMD64.

I really need some hell Plz contact me at Manxishatindiatimesdotcom(M is capital).
Urgent:the nearest webworld is located at Kankurgachi(opposite Tanishq Jewellers).If possible can we meet there?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom