Computer Murder

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
M

Manxish

Broken In
mAV3 said:
just inter-change the the SMPS power connectors to ur board ....

If I break any pin the dealer is my relative and smart enough to find it and what will happen if he tells it to dad.Plz understand what my condition would be then.

But how to do about that smps thing.

indian_samosa

No longer here..
You....*beep* atleast give me ur damn system.
I ll treat you with a vada-pav.Bill is on me..for sure.
My configuration is 700MHz Celeron ....and U trying to destroy 2.4Ghz processor!!
Do one thing mail me at indian.samosa@gmail.com and we can exchange our pc's and then U can do whatever with mine pc..i wont care ...but give me urs

samrulez

Cyborg Agent
Falsh the BIOS with the wong updateds!!!I don't think it will ever start....

Last edited:

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
well the last time i saw a smps has 2 connectors going to the motherboard and if i am not wrong we normally connect the 2 black wires (both connectors have a black wire) together, just connect them the other way round.

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
Do this nd ur mobo would say good by..
Turn on the PC nd touch the mobo's circuits with a screw driver tip. U can performs a smart firework in ur PC. Now open the other side of the cab nd touch the tip on the back side of the proc pins....bang..bang..bang....
Now close the thing nd screw it as before nd say...
DAD..my PC is not workinggg..maybe its time to get another...

Rollercoaster

-The BlacKCoaT Operative-
DUDE. How many times have i gotta say this?

YOU CANNOT MAKE SOFTWARE DESTROY HARDWARE!!!

get this into ur head

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
Or spill some salt water into the mobo as salt water is a very good conductor the result would be tremendous nd wipe the salt(yeah with a damp cloth) after the fire is out(dun forget to disconnect the power when wiping)..Now show ur dealer that ur mobo is suffering from sunburn....nd newer system is equiped to withstand sunburns...(()))(())

Rollercoaster

-The BlacKCoaT Operative-
anarchist said:
Take processor out and give 220v to it directly (to the pins of your choice). Then put it back, and behave like you dont know anything:)

dude just 5v is enough to burn its ass.. a cpu runs at low voltages like 1.4v n stuff.

OP
M

Manxish

Broken In
I appreciate all of your suggestions and especially to indian samosa for his treat and the proposal for exchanging each others computer.I'am sorry indian samosa because I cannot exchange only the processor and mobo as I wont use a system which is piece of history of computer.

I suspect if the bios would allow me to pass 5v to the processor and mobo.Plz Rollercoaster tell me how will I do it,which options I have to chose in the bios and also where.

Hello anispace your advice (to use Speedfan 4.28 and set fan speeds to 0RPM and run some CPU intensive app for a few hours) conflicts with with that of Rollercoaster's.

Last edited:

indian_samosa

No longer here..
I got one more idea.....how to screw up the system...
take a huge utensil or some kinda pan...fill it with hot water and then place ur cabinet in it and cover all this with some plastic.What is going to happen is water will evaporate and it will condense on various parts of the mobo and connections.
then u take ur pc out and plug it ON...Instant fireworks!!!
next day all that water would have evaporated again so the hardware guy wont come to know what the *beep* happened

indian_samosa

No longer here..
How will anyone come to know if u opened up ur system??Is there any label or sticker on the cabinet edge saying warranty void if opened??

Then U will have to personally remove the mobo and proc and do nasty things to them as my fellow brethren above has mentioned...and then put it back

pop143

Journeyman
Just keep a gm of "Krypton" inside ure cpu. open after a day..u will get fried chips..........!!!!!!!!!!11

indian_samosa

No longer here..
OK..what u do u know.....go for a bios firmware upgrade and purposely screw it up.Wham...u have a unusable mobo...Problem one solved.
For the proc................at present mere bheje mein kuch nahi aa raha hai...perhaps a sound sleep might put some good thoughts in it.

OP
M

Manxish

Broken In
There is even a bios recovery file at intel's download centre.Now even a wrong firmware upgrade will not make mobo unusable.

godsownman

Padawan
How old is your PC. From what I understand , you haven't even torn the warranty sticker. So your PC is under 2-3 years.

The config is 2.4 . Fairly decent.

Now, you want to FRY the motherboard, processor and claim the warranty( if its still valid). Thats cool :cool:

Please do reply.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom