Computer Holiday Homework : Help !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeekyBoy

In the zone
How can I advertise a product (like Microsoft Windows Vista) by using a powerpoint presentation?There should be 8 slides.

(It has been given to us as a Summer holiday homework)

Thanks in advance.

sakumar79

Technomancer
Use the product and see what are its weakpoints and strongpoints... To advertise the product, you have to bring its advantages to the core and not talk about the weakpoints... What else exactly do you need? Do you need help in creating ppt presentations?

Arun

satyamy

Alive Again...
simple yaar
go to this site
*office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/results.aspx?qu=Presentation&av=TPL000

download any presentation you like

Now go to microsoft.com see windows vista
copy some of its features & images

than edit your presentation put all the details you hav copied

that's it!

jal_desai

In the zone
obviously yaar, creating a PPT is so easy... try putting the things together in an aesthetically pleasant manner... some advantages here and some vista screenshots there... some slide transitions and some animation... ur done man! take it easy

virus_killer

Journeyman
First try to show new features of vista in your slides and also how can u improve your system using vista, and thn some slides on vista security and you can also take some help from the web site which @satyams has mentioned. It would be good if you try to think by your self , because its easy to take ideas from others but really hard to develope your ideas so practice it from now. It would take only a full day i.e 24hours for some great ideas and you have got a full vacation , just give some hours to your home work daily.

Ron

||uLtiMaTE WinNER||
1.also highlight vista look and security...........
2.instead of using same old templates...........Download some good templates from the net....
3.and hey try to put good and attractive images.........

and
hey which class do u study?

OP
GeekyBoy

GeekyBoy

In the zone
Ok....I did the presentation wid XBOX 360....is it good or does it need polishing ?

Download File : *rapidshare.com/files/36981775/gffge.ppt.html

Sorry guys couldn't upload the file here becoz the file size was too big.

Please reply !

Last edited:

nileshgr

Wise Old Owl
Hello, i am too in grade 10. Ronak Agarwal (Ron above) is one of my best internet friends! Please wait, let me see your presentation. :)

UPDATE

You have created a gr8 presentation! There are some changes still to be made.

nileshgr

Wise Old Owl
GeekyBoy said:
Thanks..... Please suggest the changes...
See this screenshot buddy and note the changes you must make:

*www.scr.theitkgroup.net/ppt.png

Not got what to modify? The texts are overlapping over each other. Correct it. Otherwise the presentation is gr8.

OP
GeekyBoy

GeekyBoy

In the zone
Hmm...

I can see that they're overlapping each other in ur screen shotshot, but when I view them in powerpoint, they seem Ok !

My screenshot is attached....

nileshgr

Wise Old Owl
Try capturing screenshot in Slide-Show Mode. I captured it in slide-show mode. Note: I am not using any MS product! Not even MS office! I opened it with OOO Impress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom