Computer freezing after startup.............

monsursound

Broken In
This morning my computer freezed after couple of minutes of logging in .I have windows 7 64bit OS.This happened 4-5 times.After that i opened my case and cleaned it.Since then its fine.I was wondering what might have caused the problem.

Naxal

Little Kid
This morning my computer freezed after couple of minutes of logging in .I have windows 7 64bit OS.This happened 4-5 times.After that i opened my case and cleaned it.Since then its fine.I was wondering what might have caused the problem.

I think it was due to over heating, caused by the dust in the devices and blocked air flow perhaps !!

OP
M

monsursound

Broken In
I also think thats overheating ..........as soon as i removed the dust its running fine.Almost too good to be true. So i asked you guys if there could be any other reasons.....
Thank you guys for you replies........... :-D

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
I've faced such issue due to loose memory module contact with motherbaord - so if you face the issue again just remount ram modules properly and hwy not check the pc temp using hwinfo app ?

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
Try to boot your PC up in safe mode and post result. Only after that real cause can be guessed.

Top Bottom