Company of Heroes discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Hi,

Created this thread where you can post all strategies, cheats, walkthroughs, etc related to the awesome game "Company of Heroes".

I was playing this game at my friend's place and this is just awesome. I particularly liked the feature where you can zoom down to the first person level. Also I liked the way where you can flank machine gun MG42 nests and MG42 units. The graphics is just great. My friend has a similar rig as mine and we can manage around 50fps at 1024X768 with AA/AF turned off and all settings medium-high.

I just wanted one strategy guide. It is on the mission related to the redball express where you have to rescue dog company who are ambushed in a building on the central of the map. I have successfully done that. I also destroyed the 10 sets of panzer tanks with my own riflemen (upgraded to bar rifle), and the M4 shermans. But when trying to destroy the German main base at the north east of the map, I cannot manage. The krauts also seem to sneak in from behind. I have spent hours and hours but still cannot manage. All my engineers are upgraded to flamethrowers. I think the manpower limit of 78 is just not enough.

Can anyone post any ideas? You can also post here regarding other COH discussions.

akshayt

Wise Old Owl
OC your CPU some more, maybe 2.4-2.6GHz. Even currently your system is capable of more than this. You should get 10x7 max or near max settings without AA if you want, although you may only get 30-40FPS, for a RTS that need not be low.

OP
abhijit_reddevil

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
john_the_ultimate said:
Hey.....digitized cool down man. I've got my hands on CoH, let me also try it.

Well congrats man...when did you get it? But before you get to the Montebourg mission, there are 4-5 other missions before it. The most challenging one I found till date was when you have to defend the 3 bridges in the city of carenthen/carenthan (I do not remember) from riflemen, panzers, incoming artillery strikes, panzershreks, etc..and then the D-Day landing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom