anyone wants to play in multiplayer with me,

then please add me & ping me

steam id : chery012

I am available after 8 pm in week days.

about the game : that snow storm thing is very irritating

Last edited:

bippukt

In the zone
It is good to know that the effects of severe winter in USSR, one of the prime reasons why Hitler's army suffered a massive defeat on the Eastern front, has been modelled. I don't know if I will get the game or not - the original one was pretty fast paced for me, and this one is not likely to be different.

gameranand

Living to Play
And Original was kinda difficult too. I mean I played it just after CnC TW and I got pawned by the units in my first playthrough on Hard Difficulty so I had to lower the difficulty for a better gameplay. :)

heidi2521

Padawan
I've been playing it and it doesn't look like the Intensity and difficulty has been scaled down. Most matches i get are usually "Company of Heroes 2: Teleporting Heroes". When i did get a good match, it was a lot of fun.

I personally hate the system to get unlocks like better troops and faster build times. In the end it boils down to "You need to win to be able to win".

If you've played the original and seen trailers for this one you get a pretty accurate idea of what to expect.

gameranand

Living to Play
I've been playing it and it doesn't look like the Intensity and difficulty has been scaled down. Most matches i get are usually "Company of Heroes 2: Teleporting Heroes". When i did get a good match, it was a lot of fun.

I personally hate the system to get unlocks like better troops and faster build times. In the end it boils down to "You need to win to be able to win".

If you've played the original and seen trailers for this one you get a pretty accurate idea of what to expect.

Thats what RTS is about. :)

heidi2521

Padawan
Thats what RTS is about. :)

The unlock system disrupts the balance of the game because new players lose not because of worse tactics, but because they don't have the same level of equipment etc. and there is no way to get more experience quickly enough without winning and without more experience you can't win, locking it into a vicious cycle. And unlike S2, there is no way this is fixed. When you unlocked better units in that, it would cost more yet you would get the same amount of Koku. OTOH, Your units don't become cheaper because they take much longer to spawn and are less powerful in this game.

gameranand

Living to Play
The unlock system disrupts the balance of the game because new players lose not because of worse tactics, but because they don't have the same level of equipment etc. and there is no way to get more experience quickly enough without winning and without more experience you can't win, locking it into a vicious cycle. And unlike S2, there is no way this is fixed. When you unlocked better units in that, it would cost more yet you would get the same amount of Koku. OTOH, Your units don't become cheaper because they take much longer to spawn and are less powerful in this game.

Actually I was referring for SP only. I don't play MP much. :)

bippukt

In the zone
And Original was kinda difficult too. I mean I played it just after CnC TW and I got pawned by the units in my first playthrough on Hard Difficulty so I had to lower the difficulty for a better gameplay. :)

I agree. Some of the missions required retries, which is not so frequent with games these days. Although admittedly, RTS can afford that because it doesn't take too long to finish a game/battle.

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
I downloaded the earlier COH 2 beta stress test , but fck, again it is showing to download 6 GB. I am out of this game :-x

Top Bottom