Command/way to change rate % in excel

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Hi Guys,

Please check the screenshot.

*oi66.tinypic.com/1zcepo7.jpg

How to change the rate of service tax to 15% from 14.5%?

Thanks

nac

Aspiring Novelist
Bill file of college. Not allowed to do that.
Then not a lot we can do, can we?
If possible move/copy that worksheet in question in a new file and share it. If not possible, don't worry. One way or other you will figure it out or someone next to you who can access the file will help you fix it.

OP
B

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Then not a lot we can do, can we?
If possible move/copy that worksheet in question in a new file and share it. If not possible, don't worry. One way or other you will figure it out or someone next to you who can access the file will help you fix it.

PFA

TinyUpload.com - best file hosting solution, with no limits, totaly free

nac

Aspiring Novelist
PFA

There's nothing complex in this worksheet. It's a very simple one... Is this your first time working in excel?

OP
B

billubakra

Conversation Architect
There's nothing complex in this worksheet. It's a very simple one... Is this your first time working in excel?

Thanks dear. How did you do it? I will do it in the bill files myself. Not the first time, but these commands etc. are not my cup of tea.

nac

Aspiring Novelist
Thanks dear. How did you do it? I will do it in the bill files myself. Not the first time, but these commands etc. are not my cup of tea.
Press CTRL + ` to view the formulas and see what's the change before (the file you uploaded) and after (the file I uploaded).
Dear, you have to pick up Excel 101 and learn.

OP
B

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Press CTRL + ` to view the formulas and see what's the change before (the file you uploaded) and after (the file I uploaded).
Dear, you have to pick up Excel 101 and learn.

Thanks brother. Will download the pdf of one o one asap.

OP
B

billubakra

Conversation Architect
[MENTION=125321]nac[/MENTION]
Sir, can you please help in copy pasting the same data as it is in the attached word file to excel? We tried it, but the tables etc. are getting changed in excel

And if you have any other good invoice template in excel then please share.

Last edited:

nac

Aspiring Novelist
I don't remember if I have ever done something like this. I don't think you can just simply copy/paste this content as it is. Better create one in Excel from scratch or you can modify the template.

No, I don't have any invoice template. Google and see if you can find a good one...

Top Bottom