Comicbook Movies/Series Discussion Thread

Inceptionist

Journeyman
Re: ★★★ The Super[HEROES/VILLAINS] Discussion thread ☠☠☠

Then Wolverine is also a GOD then....immortal

Do you even Deadpool bro?

*i.imgur.com/qTt5AdN.jpg

Exactly what it says on the cover. Deadpool kills The Marvel Universe, including Wolverine.

Also immortality is not the only criteria. Superman is wayyyyyyy powerful compared to Wolverine.

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed
Re: ★★★ The Super[HEROES/VILLAINS] Discussion thread ☠☠☠

Superman is almost a god. And so is Diana (Wonder Woman) and the Flash (at least in the Kingdom Come).

And yeah, checkout The Dark Knight Returns.

Then Wolverine is also a GOD then....immortal

If you're arguing for an alien/warrior/speedster/mutant for God, brace yourselves, Batman is about to become a God. :lol: It's real..

Batman to Become a New God? - Caped Crusades - Batman News: Movies, TV, Video Games and Merchandise

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Can't we merge Flarrow thread with Legends of Tomorrow?. It takes place in the same universe so it makes sense to discuss within the context of that universe.

Asked the same question here.

Adding to that following is the reason why LoT is a separate thread:
1. Flash and Arrow aired simultaneously and each of them were kinda intermingled. So it made sense to combine them in one thread.
2. Now both Flash and Arrow have ended their respective season. So LoT will be airing separately.
3. LoT while being in same Universe doesn't seem to correlate with Arrow of Flash, because of it's multi-superhero theme.
LoT have shared characters from both Arrow and the Flash since by definition its a 'spin-off'. Hence a new thread.

But nothing is written in stone. When the show really takes off, we 'can' merge the threads based on its correlation with the existing DC Universe shows.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
should be merged
“Like, I’m on Flash, but as far as a lot of those other characters are concerned, they’re just on three TV shows at one time, which is really cool. Wentworth [Miller, who plays Captain Cold] and Dominic [Purcell, who plays Heat Wave] are on Legends, but they’ll be on Arrow and Flash, too. It’s like a revolving door for all three shows.”

Grant Gustin Looks Back On His First Year As A Superhero

ashs1

Padawan
Just saw the supergirl pilot episode.. It was good enough for me, though the flash and arrow pilot were much better..
The cgi was not good in some scenes and judging by the first episode, it looks like this universe is a bit ahead in time when compared to arrow/flash universe ( as superman is already a big hero in metropolitan city).
The supergirl actor - Melissa Benoit is super cute

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed
In terms of CGI, CW said they will give us way more better CGI in Supergirl than that of Arrow/Flash.

Btw, Possible Elektra Auditions For Season 2 Of Netflix's Daredevil
Hope, she won't suck like her solo movie.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
[YOUTUBE]rzGdv4cg4Us[/YOUTUBE]

That video is awesome man! Made by a fan in just 3 months, and by what the credit says, by only 1 person!
Pretty impressive for how it came out. And the comment section on that video is a gold mine for "Which superhero can beat who?" comments.

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed
That video is awesome man! Made by a fan in just 3 months, and by what the credit says, by only 1 person!
Pretty impressive for how it came out. And the comment section on that video is a gold mine for "Which superhero can beat who?" comments.
Exactly. That's why i shared here. There's also other guy named "Alex Luthor" in Youtube, who made videos like this with clips from actual movies. Check his vidoes, especially the [h=3]Transformers vs DC Marvel Epic Mashup[/h]

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
it did look similar to injustice. the rigging for facial emotions, camera angles and action shots are very well done. He didn't take reference of avengers fighting though.
isn't something like this possible to do in Garry's Mod?

- - - Updated - - -

wee this is fun
trying to figure action sequences, choreographing them gets so complicated real fast. have new appreciation for spiderman, his agility, strength and movement style is most suited among all superheroes for dramatic action sequence camera angles

*i.imgur.com/wmg7SK1.jpg

originally it had thor on an apatosaurus and batman on a pterodactyl, with most of the scene seen in reflection on silver surfer's surfboard :p haha

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed
^ Ya. CBM site reported that there was Batmobile in the sets of Suicide Squad. Also Joker is driving Purple Lamborghini. :mrgreen:

Black Panther's Chadwick Boseman to Debut in Captain America: Civil War; Movie Takes Viewers to Wakanda

Last edited:
OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed
*i1.wp.com/batman-news.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Batmobile-Licensing-Mag.jpg

New official look at the 'Batman v Superman' Batmobile, more to come next week - Batman News

Top Bottom