Comicbook Movies/Series Discussion Thread

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed
Fearing the actions of a god-like super hero left unchecked, Gotham City’s own formidable, forceful vigilante takes on Metropolis’s most revered, modern-day savior, while the world wrestles with what sort of hero it really needs. And with Batman and Superman at war with one another, a new threat quickly arises, putting mankind in greater danger than it’s ever known before.

Warner Bros. Releases Synopsis For "Batman v Superman" - Comic Book Resources

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed
[YOUTUBE]AGAb42DM0mM[/YOUTUBE]

- - - Updated - - -

*media.comicbook.com/uploads1/2015/06/upload-139569.jpg

Nerevarine

Incarnate
can you imagine, if there's a xmen reboot in the future, who would fill in the pos for wolverine.. i cant imagine anyone else besides jackman for this iconic role

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed
*www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Tom+Holland+24th+Annual+Palm+Springs+International+CyJNckg0TzHl.jpg

Sony Pictures and Marvel Studios Find Their 'Spider-Man' Star and Director | News | Marvel.com

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed
Deadpool's New teaser:

*www.comicbookresources.com/imgsrv/imglib/0/0/1/deadpool-photo-351ce.jpeg

Akira

Augmented Nerd
New BvS : Dawn of Justice trailer from Comic Con:

[YOUTUBE]0WWzgGyAH6Y[/YOUTUBE]

Words fail...just take my money!! This is how you do it; create a different world from Marvel's but even more awesome. So many easter eggs...

Bruce Wayne actually runs TOWARDS the collapsing Wayne Financial Building-now that's the GODDAMN BATMAN!!! BTW, it's this scene in MOS, when Zod wrecks the Wayne Financial building.

This is the definitive Bruce Wayne:
*pbs.twimg.com/media/CJqBOx1VAAAzyEs.jpg

JASON TODD!!!(But what's that in his hand? It's doesn't look like a crowbar, or a Robin weapon):
*a.disquscdn.com/uploads/mediaembed/images/2259/427/original.jpg

So much feels...
*a.disquscdn.com/uploads/mediaembed/images/2259/1271/original.jpg

Wonder Woman!! Leinsenberg!! and more. Man, I'm sold.

Get your Hi-res BvS poster here: BVS@Comic-con

Oh, and check out the leaked suicide squad trailer(as I said, Im sold. Leto's Joker voice is sick.): Leaked trailers

Attachments

• get.jpg
    get.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 84
  • original.jpg
    original.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 85
  • v7IbGzq.jpg
    v7IbGzq.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 78
OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed
and the Deadpool's trailer too.

I'm gonna touch myself tonight.. --> Not me, it's Deadpool.

*orig01.deviantart.net/bc1f/f/2013/195/a/e/comm__icon_caramel_deadpool_by_chibichum-d6d8qz9.gif

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
JASON TODD!!!(But what's that in his hand? It's doesn't look like a crowbar, or a Robin weapon):
*a.disquscdn.com/uploads/mediaembed/images/2259/427/original.jpg
thats not officially Jason. Also its a mix of all the robins( few characteristics taken from all ).

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed
*i.imgur.com/ggTTpz1.jpg

RUMOR: Possible "Spider-Man" Casting List Surfaces - Comic Book Resources

See who is playing J.J.Jameson... Will he really replace J.K.Simmons?

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed
Joker Diary Is a Poignant Reminder of His Commitment to the Role That Destroyed Him | moviepilot.com

Top Bottom