come on guys Plz help

Status
Not open for further replies.

medigit

In the zone
:oops: hey guys .whenever i attach any USB device to my front panel , the computer says that it is a unrecognized device.tries TWINMOS Usb pen drive , Epson Printer but no positive result.PLZZZZZ help..

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
ok.... mention ur OS, mobo chip set, 1st....

get ur MOBO cd.... install the usb drivers.... & with that pen drive... i hope u have given drivers to run that pen drive... install them...

get back here with the results...

& yes try to use other ports also... like the ports in the back of the cabinet..

BlAsTeR

Broken In
may be , the connection of Front pannel USB to mother board has not been done properly

Check that thing 1st.

V

vishal_bhatia87

Install the motherboard's latest drivers
also install the pendrive's latest drivers

mohit

The Hardware Labs
try using the usb drive on other usb ports such as those on the back panel .. if it works means that ur fron panel port connection is not proper. get it fixed.

OP
M

medigit

In the zone
the pen drive gets detected in the back panel but not in the front panel.no driver for XP for pen drive (for 98 only) and the usb printer also does not get detected.the power is getting to the device because my reliance cdma got recharged when connected to the usb drive.

XP pro
intel 865 GBF
P 4 2.4
I box cabinet

and is there any USB(1.1 or 2) drivers available for download.PLz suggest something.

mohit

The Hardware Labs
get ur front panel connection checked and get it connected carefully using the diagram provided with the intel board. there is no problem with anything else , just that ur assembler dint connect the front usb properly.

OP
M

medigit

In the zone
where are the geniuses.67 views and only 6 replies.plz RAVEN or somebody else help me.has anyone had similar problem.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
try with Driver Guide

u should find ur driver there.... also try the divices official compaly we site for update...

if u have winXP SP2 then i guess u dont need any driver for simple USB storage.... so install winXP SP2 ....

pimpom

Cyborg Agent
If your peripherals work with the back panel ports, the drivers must be OK. And with XP pro SP2 you should not need additional drivers for the port.

Others have already suggested that you should check the connectors. If your cdma got recharged, then at least the 5V pin must be connected correctly, but the other pins may not be.

OR, you may have inserted the connectors correctly but there could be something wrong with the wires going to the front USB ports. One of them might have got detached from the solder point.

Once, a computer I assembled for a client had the hard disk light on all the time. After checking everything i could think of, I concluded that the mobo must be faulty. I called my supplier who sent a replacement, but the light still stayed on. It turned out that the insulation of one of the LED wires had been cut through by a sharp edge in the cabinet, and it was shorting to the cabinet metal.

Deep

Version 2.0
I had also faced same kind of problem before, called up hardware guy and found that by mistake he had put wrong wires in USB and thats why it was showing that error...

I too suspect that, the problem is with USB wire connections in the port..

get it checked with the hardware guy and see what happens....

Deep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom