Colour Laser Printer?

mad1231moody

Journeyman
Hello everyone. I wish to buy a color printer that gives food quality output on normal print papers. I don't intend to use it for photographs printing.
Also my usage won't be heavy. I will be taking out printouts on normal a4 sheets . I have a lot of presentations, reports to make these days and the printouts taken from an inkjet printer shows traces of horizontal lines. I want good quality color printouts. Will I see a visible difference in the Laser color printout?

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
Maybe not many have idea on color laser printer as for a home user a deskjet/inkjet suffice because laser color printers comes at very very high price.not advisable for a home user.

About traces of horizontal lines...if you are using a good inkjet printer, you will find none. I am using HP F4488, never saw such kind of lines on my printouts. Perhaps you are printing it wrong. For example, if you are resizing a pic and taking a printout then appearance of such lines is a possibility.

genitic

Right off the assembly line
Hey
Actually laser beam projects an image of the page to be printed onto an electrically charged rotating drum coated with selenium or, more common in modern printers, organic photo conductors. Photo conductivity removes charge from the areas exposed to light. Dry ink particles are then electrostatically picked up by the drum's charged areas.
share trading tips

Top Bottom