Codeblocks not working properly

Ashokkumar01cbe

Broken In
This is a long back thread. i am having Windows 7 ultimate 64bit OS . yesterday i download the latest version of codeblocks (codeblocks-12.11mingw-setup.exe) from Download binary when i compile a program related to graphics.h and also iostream.h headerfiles i am unable to execute it. It shows that no iostream.h files in the directory. then i posted in codeblocks forum but they are telling that buy a new version of C BOOKs and learn . What shall i do now..please tell me how to get out of this trouble.
Thanks in advance..

There's a version that does the compiler installation automatically, its about 80 MB setup. Try using it.

There's a version that does the compiler installation automatically, its about 80 MB setup. Try using it.

gameranand

Living to Play
Actually as per new rules you don't have to write "iostream.h" you just have to write "iostream". Most of the header file format have changed like math.h has became cmath. Use this practice and you'll be fine. :)

nims11

BIOS Terminator
there is no graphics.h in the standard C/C++ compiler like mingw. The original graphics.h was a part of TURBO compiler. However there is a ported version for graphics.h available which can be used with mingw. Using the WinBGIm Graphics Library with Dev-C++

The above link has steps for Dev C++, but Works with codeblocks as well.

the_conqueror

Ambassador of Buzz
I have a similar problem accessing some header files. What is name of following in the Codeblocks :
1. string.h
2. stdio.h
3. stdlib.h
I'm sorry for posting my query in this thread but I need to know it fast. I've my exam tomorrow.

nims11

BIOS Terminator
I have a similar problem accessing some header files. What is name of following in the Codeblocks :
1. string.h
2. stdio.h
3. stdlib.h
I'm sorry for posting my query in this thread but I need to know it fast. I've my exam tomorrow.

in C++, a C header like xyz.h is included as cxyz.

Top Bottom