CoD4 ownz and how.!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
Just got CoD4 and hit it online., I was totally blown away, what an experience, so much depth in the gameplay, the ranks, the unlockables and all..dammit, I'm so in love with it :D

This is the best online shooter out there as of today, period. (atleast in my opinion)

*i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb178/ferrous_cranus/shot0005.jpg*i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb178/ferrous_cranus/shot0003.jpg*i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb178/ferrous_cranus/shot0001.jpg*i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb178/ferrous_cranus/shot0000.jpg

nvidia

-----ATi-----
What are the system requirements??
Btw, how much bandwidth will be used if i play this game ol for 1 hour?

OP
H

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
Read the review -> *www.worthplaying.com/article.php?sid=47725

Requirements are pretty scalable I think, was pleasantly surprised because the loading times of both CoD2 and this appeared almost the same on my system.

My config : C2D 6600, 2GB RAM, nVidia Quadro GfX, Creative Live 5.1 Sound.

Edit: Not sure about bandwidth but I'm on 512kpbs unlimited.

OP
H

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
In a game like this, do you expect single player to be any lower in the experience?;) It's very very good, though the story is fictional, the events, the characters(nice nostalgia to serve under Captain Price again.,) and the gameplay makes everything worth it. And TBH, I felt a little sad during the game(play it to know it, no spoilers here) and one mission in particular is downright scary.

Don't miss out, I recommend to first finish off the single player element and then move on to multiplayer.

OP
H

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
Oh boy, just can't get enough of this, this is the real deal, I'm already giving it Game OF The YEAR, Halo 3 killer on xbox and possibly UT3 killer too. No two ways about it, I'm a big UT fanboy, been in many clans and matches all these years but ever since CoD was released, I knew I felt it would be a competitor and now, the time has come, CoD4 is all set to become the mighty King, what a game :D:D

(..don't believe me, search the net.) [Eat it.., halo and orange box, in your face!!]

More screenies::

My progress so far
*i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb178/ferrous_cranus/rank.jpg

My preferred class
*i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb178/ferrous_cranus/perk.jpg

Some more winning matches
*i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb178/ferrous_cranus/shot0082.jpg
*i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb178/ferrous_cranus/shot0079.jpg
*i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb178/ferrous_cranus/shot0068.jpg
*i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb178/ferrous_cranus/shot0066.jpg

Why aren't any Indians interested in this game? Yeah I know all play single player and rave about it, but its the multiplayer that rocks.

Anyone interested in setting up a server here? Can be a pub on weekends I guess :)

zyberboy

dá ûnrêäl Kiñg
^^yea i will be there once i assemble my new system:) .
in ut2004 multilayer some times i hav seen Indians,but Singapore servers are always vacant,so i have to play in high ping severs:(

OP
H

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
Finally reached the highest rank of Commander :D

Took me 1 Day 9 Hrs 51 Min. All unlocked and a bonus Gold Desert Eagle.

*i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb178/ferrous_cranus/Clipboard01.jpg

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
To begin with i am very new to online multi player games. To say the truth i have never ever played one except from day before yesterday..i installed cod4 and played single player..and wanted to try multi player...
I have no words to explain how superb it was...for a person playing only single player games for nearly 5 years..this one was out of my world..

And particularly this game is superb.

On which server yöü guys play..
I play in some singapore server...dont know the exact name.
I play through xfire...
Please tell me a server where we can all compete...

And i reached 17 rank.dont know the name..

And let this thread be renamed as OFFICIAL CALL OF DUTY 4

And lets start posting more about this.

My verdict...

10/10

OP
H

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
Note down the ip in the above screens Naveen, its an Australian server I believe, name, ah yeah, GamingSA, all gametypes, TDM, S&D, Sabotage etc.

I tried the Singapore servers, but they are a mess, unruly players, no Punkbuster, hence hackers get into it, and no admin to monitor the gameplay. I ping around 180 on gamingSA, though high, but ok, I've mastered the art of high pings long back :D

Edit: BTW, welcome to the online hell(or heaven as you see it fit;))

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
naveen_reloaded said:
What is a punkbuster?

Does your servers where yöü play need original key?

Pm me ... :-D

punkbuster is used to prevent cheat in games:D

same cd key is caught up and cheating players are kicked out.

OP
H

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
nish_higher said:
^ yeah punkbuster is a nice tool..anyone finished single player mode?
Here here right here, finished it some days before, sailing through the easy and normal modes, but fought a bit in the veteran kind, very entertaining :)

Now kicking those Fosterians arse :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom