COD4 / GRID Players !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shloeb

In the zone
My UPS has died. So i won't be able to play. I have connected the CPU directly to the Main Power. Can it cause any damage to the parts if the voltage fluctuates??

amrawtanshx

Lets Do It!
My UPS has died. So i won't be able to play. I have connected the CPU directly to the Main Power. Can it cause any damage to the parts if the voltage fluctuates??

Nope.
I have been using my PC from the last year without a UPS.
And didnt notice any damage to any of the components.

Shloeb

In the zone
^^ Thanks. But still i'll get it fixed up tomorrow. Because my UPS provides multiple power ports. So that i can connect different components like modem, speakers. Right now i have to choose between speakers and modem.

Rollercoaster

-The BlacKCoaT Operative-
I finally have GRID!! tell me when and who please..

btw, is it just be or the game is so hard. I have a very hard time finishing the race anywhere near the top. If i go fast I crash and burn.. If i go slow to avoid crashes I cant win. even tho i use a gamepad. I think the controls in the game are optimized for Wheel/pedal gaming devices.....

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
^^Nope, the game is PITA though I have mastered it (except the drifts) and make it to the finish line at 1st position easily :).

OP
The Conqueror

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
I finally have GRID!! tell me when and who please..

btw, is it just be or the game is so hard. I have a very hard time finishing the race anywhere near the top. If i go fast I crash and burn.. If i go slow to avoid crashes I cant win. even tho i use a gamepad. I think the controls in the game are optimized for Wheel/pedal gaming devices.....
Yes the game is very hard initially but once you get the idea and concentrate more ( Requires more concentration than cod4 ;-))You can easily win it. Right now i am learning and trying to master Drifts :p

Shloeb

In the zone
Let me in for COD 4 too. I have started playing COD 4 last night. And i say the MP rocks. I will be available from 8-11 PM. May be take some time off for Dinner. :D Somedays i'll even join at 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom