COD problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

royal

Padawan
Friends I was trying COD with my new MSI 512 MB 8800GT ;) However the startup screen is blank like this...
*www.imgx.org/thumbs/large/15460_485sg/COD.JPG

When I move the cursor I can hear "click" sounds at places and on clicking the topmost one the game begins to load but halts after 40-50% has loaded.

Does anyone have the solution ? :confused: :(

moshel

Padawan
try installing the latest drivers and directx..

are u using xp or vista?
which version of COD are u using?

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Happened to me once.Are you using the original Disc to install the game or copy pasting the whole folder from somewhere?

amitash

Intel OCer
try reinstalling the game from the iso...instead of mounting te iso via daemon or somethin extract it using poweriso or some prog similar and try reinstalling...if it still dosn work uninstal ur graphic drivers use driver cleaner pro to remove traces of all drivers and then try reinstalling the drivers

OP
royal

royal

Padawan
try reinstalling the game from the iso...instead of mounting te iso via daemon or somethin extract it using poweriso or some prog similar and try reinstalling...if it still dosn work uninstal ur graphic drivers use driver cleaner pro to remove traces of all drivers and then try reinstalling the drivers

Already tried the same :-(

quan chi

mortal kombat
Friends I was trying COD with my new MSI 512 MB 8800GT ;) However the startup screen is blank like this...
*www.imgx.org/thumbs/large/15460_485sg/COD.JPG

When I move the cursor I can hear "click" sounds at places and on clicking the topmost one the game begins to load but halts after 40-50% has loaded.

Does anyone have the solution ? :confused: :(

no offence please dont mind.but playing call of duty with 8800gt.:D

play call of duty4.

btw it could be the game problem do other games run well.

OP
royal

royal

Padawan
no offence please dont mind.but playing call of duty with 8800gt.:D

play call of duty4.

btw it could be the game problem do other games run well.

I was just feeling kind of nostalgic hence the decision :D

I have COD4 lined up next :cool: And yes I am able to play DOOM III absolutely fine. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom