CoD Ghosts vs Titanfall : Which is better?!

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
+100

I pat myself for not waiting for Titanfall and instead started off with BF4.

Yep. That's a great decision I've made. But I got bored with BF4 Beta too. Also, played CoD Ghosts at a friend's house last week, got bored with it. You just can't be tactical with close-quarters shooting gallery games.

You don't get the point do you :|

Let me guess, MoH WF is a racing game? :>

Last edited:

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
Yep. That's a great decision I've made. But I got bored with BF4 Beta too. Also, played CoD Ghosts at a friend's house last week, got bored with it. You just can't be tactical with close-quarters shooting gallery games.

BF never bored me as there is a lot of strategical moves that you can pull off. A lot of them may not be a surprise to the other person but is petty fast to counter/react. And this is rare in COD which makes BF the winner for me.

OP
GamerSlayer

GamerSlayer

ProdiGeek
So you guys say that BF4 will be suitable for me?! Also, I am letting go of CoD Ghosts. Now the fight is between BF4 and Titanfall. Tell me something... How are both of them in terms of server availability and consistency in India?!

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
So you guys say that BF4 will be suitable for me?! Also, I am letting go of CoD Ghosts. Now the fight is between BF4 and Titanfall. Tell me something... How are both of them in terms of server availability and consistency in India?!

I am not sure how titanfall is with the servers, but BF4 has plenty of servers in Asia with very good/decent pings to play on.

Ofcourse, all depends on your ISP though.

OP
GamerSlayer

GamerSlayer

ProdiGeek
I a talking about the servers only. My ISP is decent. I need to know about Titanfall in terms of servers too...

OP
GamerSlayer

GamerSlayer

ProdiGeek
Unfortunately no. That's the problem. Can't really test it out. Me and one of my classmate are the only one I know who are gamers and unfortunately, my classmate doesn't have any of the three games.

Yeah because im stuck on a freaking computer ! but BF4 has a lot of servers in ASIA specially around Singapore so i think you will get decent pings ..... Titanfall is heck of a game but still I think the support will lack forever ! because its a different game ! and people around are greedy ! they wont get much server connections so they'll stop hosting ! that's what happened in INDIA !

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
Unfortunately no. That's the problem. Can't really test it out. Me and one of my classmate are the only one I know who are gamers and unfortunately, my classmate doesn't have any of the three games.

I think its up to you now , watch some videos of all three games on youtube (good quality videos) and then decide finally , The final decision has to be yours .

OP
GamerSlayer

GamerSlayer

ProdiGeek
Now, as a final request, tell me the server availability of Titanfall. And Nikhil, do you mean that Titanfall dosen't have a lot of servers in India?! If Titanfall has server problems then I am going to go with BF4 because after watching a few game plays, I think BF4 will be perfect for me.

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
Now, as a final request, tell me the server availability of Titanfall. And Nikhil, do you mean that Titanfall dosen't have a lot of servers in India?! If Titanfall has server problems then I am going to go with BF4 because after watching a few game plays, I think BF4 will be perfect for me.

I think Titanfall has a precise way of grouping you to a server closer to you while match making (this is what I observed in beta). And the pings i found were <100 for me at the time and the gameplay was seemless.

More than the servers (which I am sure both the games do have good support), you should worry about the gameplay itself. Both the games are different in their gameplay as BF4 is more of a FPS that gives you the opportunity of a squad play (tactical too if you play as a squad communicating with each other) whereas titanfall is a mech war with speed, skill and luck (partially) based.

Having played titanfall beta (awaited for it since E3), I can say that I wasnt impressed. The game dint have that "come-back-for-it" feel and I felt bored playing it after some time. More of a COD style mech warfare.
BF4 has come a long way though. The DLC's are a welcome addition and the latest game modes (Naval Strike) are getting better.

BF4 is a game which you can play like for your life time and you cant get bored with it ! Titanfall does have a lot of burn cards to acquire but that's not enough to interest a desire to play ! I would thus recommend you to just watch some walkthroughs of BF4 showing different game modes and achievements ! Titalfall is a flawless game but at the same time nothing new to kill your desire to studies ! lol
Considering the servers I have no idea about Titanfall though there are good BF4 servers (not Indian ones) to play on ! and at the same time BF4 is cheaper so its good ! And as Rakesh said DLC's are just coming pal !

Piyush

Lanaya

If you gonna wait and decide this much, your free time will be over soon. :|
Its just a game

OP
GamerSlayer

GamerSlayer

ProdiGeek
[MENTION=89186]Piyush[/MENTION] I am not home yet. I am getting bored in my native land. [MENTION=133935]rakesh_ic[/MENTION] which of the two games have you bought? Right now I am 99% sure that I am gonna go for BF4.

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
^15 april ? The game itself is around 26 GB , it will take time to download and learn how to play it properly but I guess you dont need to be the best when you are looking for fun :D

Top Bottom