CoD Ghosts vs Titanfall : Which is better?!

flyingcow

Shibe
tutanfill is over rated(3599)
cod is the same (if you enjoyed previous cods i would recommend) (3899)
brokenfield 4?? (seems the best b/w these due to price (2499)
I vote for BF4...buy some other game with the saved 1k (10 humble bundles maybe :D)

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
@ OP : What kind of comparison is this? You are comparing two different type of games? COD Ghosts or BF4? That'd have been a valid one.
Still, I would choose Ghosts over Titanfall, never found any interest in those robotic shooting stuff :|

the only thing common in bf4 and cod ghost is that they both have greedy ass publisher .

OP
GamerSlayer

GamerSlayer

ProdiGeek
I have never played battlefield multiplayer except the story mode in one of my friend's house. I have played CoD4 and MW3 Multiplayer and enjoyed them. So now, what should I buy? I am not able to decide.

digit1191

In the zone
COD Ghosts PC port is very bad. I can assure that. Please do not get it.

Get Titanfall. (Or BF4 if you have not played BF3)

OP
GamerSlayer

GamerSlayer

ProdiGeek
As I mentioned, I haven't played any Battlefield Multiplayer and am used to CoD. So will purchasing BF4 entertain me?!

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Of course it will.. BF multiplayer is really good, not as fast paced run and gun like CoD but very similar..
Plus there are vehicles :D

OP
GamerSlayer

GamerSlayer

ProdiGeek
But I am really used to the fast paced gun action in CoD which is really there in Titanfall, I guess. Am I right?! Btw, I am still perplexed.

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
Earlier when I was new to FPS games , I played CoD 2. It was the most fun I had playing any game on Pc up until then. Next came an epic game called Modern Warfare (Cod4) it had good storyline and an impressive multiplayer. This was now the CoD generation ... World at war , MW2, Mw3 were all good but more of the same .I played the campaign ,they were good . Played the multiplayer it was good but more of the same . I tried another game called Black Ops ... While it was a new beggining I couldnt help but feel it was more if the same.Fast forward 2012 ... I bought new PC ..was looking for a game , there was this little game called Battlefield Bad Company 2 the moment I started playing .. I knew this was something different .. The graphics the squad based gameplay the sound all were top notch. I had an amazing time playing it . Now Because I was out of money I couldnt get the legit version for playing multiplayer . I was adamant on getting the next installment Bf3 ...I played the campaign , it was nowhere near the level of bad company 2. I was unhappy. In september 2013 came the origin humble bundle . It had bf3 . I bought it downloaded it and when I started playing it was alright nothing to fancy ... weeks past ,I got better.. I discovered the Conquest and rush modes .Here I saw maps as vast as a real world scenario . The vehicular warfare in tanks, jets, helicopters, anti air were the best things I had ever seen In a game ... The amount of things and gadgets one could use as a soldier was also amazing . Currently I have played Over 350 hrs of bf3 and believe me I am hungry for a lot more . The epic gameplay in learning how to control your gun from recoil or how to get a 500 m + headshot with a sniper with bullet drop is amazing . The battlelog ..tge stars website is one of tge most integral part of the game and it is well made. Bf4 now is a lovely addition with more vehicles levolution , more guns and bigger maps . ... At the end the choice is yours.

OP
GamerSlayer

GamerSlayer

ProdiGeek
Most of the votes go for Battlefield. As I said, I have never played Battlefield. So, will I like it especially since I am used to the fast paced gun action?! Also, how will it run on my specs?!

true_lies

Ambassador of Buzz
Try the Play4Free version of Battlefield. Download it (around 2.5 Gb), play it, if you like it then you can buy BF3 and/or BF4.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Most of the votes go for Battlefield. As I said, I have never played Battlefield. So, will I like it especially since I am used to the fast paced gun action?! Also, how will it run on my specs?!

Your PC can handle BF4 at Med-High with no AA @ 1080p. Battlefield is very, very different compared to CoD. You are better off buying Titanfall from these two games. You'll defo like it, BF4... not so much. So, yes, my suggestion is Titanfall. It has shitty SP though.

So MOH Warfighter is like NFS Run, with Cars? :|

NFS Run is an FPS?! Dayum.

Top Bottom