Coaching Class Gifts IIT Topper A BMW, He Returns It Asking For A Laptop Instead!

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Who would choose a laptop over a sparkling red BMW? We would have said nobody, but we'd have been wrong. Because somebody just did choose a laptop over a BMW. Tanmay Shekhawat, an IIT topper from Rajasthan, rejected a BMW his coaching class gifted him for topping the class!

*media.indiatimes.in/media/content/2016/Dec/522134470_1481632342.jpg

Source: Coaching Class Gifts IIT Topper A BMW, He Returns It Asking For A Laptop Instead! - Indiatimes.co

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hmm .. wondering about the cost of reading on such a " coaching class " ;) Anyway, kudos to that student.

DFC

Broken In
This guy definitely lack business skills. He could have sold that car and bought the best laptop money can buy and save the rest of the money. Such a idiot.

billubakra

Conversation Architect
This guy definitely lack business skills. He could have sold that car and bought the best laptop money can buy and save the rest of the money. Such a idiot.

I agree only with the bold part. An IIT topper can buy a Lambo after placement dear.

Anyone read this "However, the class had a different story to tell. "Earlier they wanted to keep it. They said the boy's maternal uncle in Mumbai could keep it. Now they want to sell it as they need money for the treatment of the boy's mother, who is a kidney patient,” the institute director told HT."

I pray to God that his mother gets well soon.

Top Bottom