CMOS battery failure

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
Hey friend recently i am having another issue.My time in windows 7 keeps changing everytime i switch on my computer.When i start my computer error message shows "CMOS battery failure press enter to continue", pc starts and time changes to default! Do i have to change my cmos battery?

khmadhu

change is constant!!
Hey friend recently i am having another issue.My time in windows 7 keeps changing everytime i switch on my computer.When i start my computer error message shows "CMOS battery failure press enter to continue", pc starts and time changes to default! Do i have to change my cmos battery?

Yes Indeed....

roque

WAITING FOR ME3 MP BETA

I don't think u need to do that...just remove it first and place it back firmly....it happened with me too once...was able to solve it by the same...

CA50

Cyborg Agent
^ you can measure the current voltage or the CMOS battery using a a voltmeter or a multimeter.

Note that the voltage must be >2.x V to work properly

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
^^ Eh!
FYI: I guess it was your first time. You need to replace the battery once every 2-3 years. Matter of fact. ;)

Top Bottom