Clue about Malaysian airlines

ash63425

Broken In
US official: Missing Malaysian Airlines plane is at ‘bottom of Indian Ocean’ | News.com.au

The flight has been missing for days now and the news comes that it may be lying on the Indian Ocean bed as the last ping of the plane was from that area and even Chinese say that in that particular area there was a severe earthquake and that was of enough magnitude to be catastrophic.

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
Did the Chinese meant the plane crashed due to the earthquake? :duh2:
or did they meant the earthquake was caused due the plane's crash? :pullhair::banghead:

Last edited:

Darth Vader

In the zone
US official: Missing Malaysian Airlines plane is at ‘bottom of Indian Ocean’ | News.com.au

The flight has been missing for days now and the news comes that it may be lying on the Indian Ocean bed as the last ping of the plane was from that area and even Chinese say that in that particular area there was a severe earthquake and that was of enough magnitude to be catastrophic.

Did the Chinese meant the plane crashed due to the earthquake? :duh2:
or did they meant the earthquake was caused due the plane's crash? :pullhair::banghead:

Chinese state news agency Xinhua is reporting tonight that a Chinese seismology and research group detected an “earthquake wave” in waters between Malaysia and Vietnam at about 2.55am local time last Saturday.

“The sea floor event could have been caused by the plane possibly plunging into the sea,” the group told Xinhua.

“The strength of the earthquake wave indicates the plunge was catastrophic.”

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
Common sense is getting rare nowadays.

A plane crashing directly on the ground is not enough to create even a tremor. How can it create a quake when it crashes over so much water? Even of there is a fault, it is already bearing millions of tonnes of pressure from the sea water and the impact of a plane on the surface the sea/ocean is less than negligible.

kunalgujarathi

Cyborg Agent
Most rarest possibility Sri Lanka and adjoining islands.Plane had fuel to fly for 4 hours!So max flying would be Maldives!

But India would have detected it if it entered 150km water territory past Sri Lanka!

Let's hope for best!

AbhMkh

Ambassador of Buzz
Chinese state news agency Xinhua is reporting tonight that a Chinese seismology and research group detected an “earthquake wave” in waters between Malaysia and Vietnam at about 2.55am local time last Saturday.

“The sea floor event could have been caused by the plane possibly plunging into the sea,” the group told Xinhua.

“The strength of the earthquake wave indicates the plunge was catastrophic.”

Probably, they meant that the floating buoys which detect oceanic waves registered an unusual amount of activity(huge waves caused by plunging of a big object into the water) which cannot be explained by earthquakes since the region was considered to be a no-earthquake zone (if you have seen the movie "Battleship" you will know what I am talking about.)

icebags

Technomancer
those planes just cant sink into ocean in one piece and leave nothing floating around, it would be weird.

and u can now join the search party over internet, try this:
Tomnod

Last edited:

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Spent few hours to search for wreckage and explored 1086 tile maps. Its tiring. :(

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
What is your profession ?

Not sure why does it matter here.

But btw, another clue about missing Malaysia airline.

Officials have hinted that there is a high chance of the plane being highjacked. The article puts some points as to what led to this belief. While the comments section have some other theories on where the plane could be hiding.

Fascinating read:
Malaysia Airlines flight hijacked, conclude investigators: official | NDTV.com

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
The data/information that the authorities so far have collected only points to that direction. But the Malaysian PM himself appearing on media to confirm the same, only confirms the theory and also means that Malaysian authorities know more than what has been made public.

ashs1

Padawan
I tried that tomnod But the low net-speed made it very frustrating. :( did about 150 tiles before giving up. :/

I was just reading Various Articles about Greatest Heists/Mysteries, etc( similar stuff) when i ran into an article about the Greatest ( :shock: ) Hijacking of all time by D.B.Cooper..Seems like a Wonderful Plot for a movie..
i wonder why there are no film adaptations about it yet.. :O

More info here : D. B. Cooper - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

icebags

Technomancer
Hijacking seems most likely the case, either landed in some distant part of indian ocean, or crashlanded in some deserted island (if there is any "deserted" island at all), or at some secret runway occupied by mafias at nearly regions .....

I tried that tomnod But the low net-speed made it very frustrating. :( did about 150 tiles before giving up. :/

I was just reading Various Articles about Greatest Heists/Mysteries, etc( similar stuff) when i ran into an article about the Greatest ( :shock: ) Hijacking of all time by D.B.Cooper..Seems like a Wonderful Plot for a movie..
i wonder why there are no film adaptations about it yet.. :O

More info here : D. B. Cooper - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There has been lot of references about D B cooper in serials and movies especially prison break where db cooper was a character in first season.

doomgiver

Warframe
hmm, "at the bottom of the indian ocean". i guess some planes have been spotted at the top of the indian ocean too.

Top Bottom