Classic PC games on the Internet Archive

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
The Internet Archive, the website that is dedicated to maintaining an archive of every website in existence, also has a section dedicated to curating and sharing classic PC games from the days gone by.

*archive.org/details/classicpcgames

Here you can download your favourite classics or play them in the browser itself (experimental for now).

Enjoy.

gameranand

Living to Play
Real nice. Thanks.
Its a lifesaver for me as SMPS is dead so have to play something on friend's laptop which is crappy TBH. :D

DVJex

In the zone
Wolf 3D, PoP and even AoE 1&2. There's loads of games there that I recognize and even more that I dont.

TheHumanBot

Padawan
all hail the CAPTAIN CLAW <3

- - - Updated - - -

waiting for a really kind soul to compile this into one single Torrent.

Danielfussball

New to this forum
The Internet Archive, the website that is dedicated to maintaining an archive of every website in existence, also has a section dedicated to curating and sharing classic PC games from the days gone by.

*archive.org/details/classicpcgames

Here you can download your favourite classics or play them in the browser itself (experimental for now).

Enjoy.

You share about discounting on the PC games.. please tell us how we can purchase these games online.. i think these are unique.. i really liked you share a great information for PC games.. Good job, keep it up! Thanks!!

Top Bottom